Making space

SleevePlz
SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
After the hits I took today, I needed to make some room in the humidor. So along with RBeckom's pass, I've got a couple other packages heading out tomorrow. IMAG0140
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

  • SleevePlz:
    After the hits I took today, I needed to make some room in the humidor. So along with RBeckom's pass, I've got a couple other packages heading out tomorrow. IMAG0140
    Oh noo lol more bombs
  • Medic45
    Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    SleevePlz:
    After the hits I took today, I needed to make some room in the humidor. So along with RBeckom's pass, I've got a couple other packages heading out tomorrow. IMAG0140
    Oh noo lol more bombs

    y'all are going bomb crazy lol
  • stowggie
    stowggie Posts: 399
    Nice ! Careful BOTL gone crazy!
  • buckeyecigar
    buckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Hammer coming from that state up north
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    You have issues!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    You have issues!:-)
    I learned it from watching you.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    You have issues!:-)
    I learned it from watching you.
    Like the old saying " If you seen Mike jumping off the bridge, would you do it too?.!! LMAO
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    You have issues!:-)
    I learned it from watching you.
    Like the old saying " If you seen Mike jumping off the bridge, would you do it too?.!! LMAO
    Yup cuz he probably is taking all them d@mn Sharks with him :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."