CvilleE

JHewey
JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
So I have been good lately. Not bombing anyone, keeping under radar. Well I guess I wasn't completely under the radar because Eric decided he wanted to destroy me. I don't know what I did to deserve this but thanks brother. I either like or want to try every one in here.

image
image

Comments

  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Holy...
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Someone did their homework. Or got a copy of the homework from someone. Lol
  • Smokindaddy
    Smokindaddy Posts: 1,107 ✭
    Wow, those are some great sticks. Let me know how that black back Illusione smokes
  • taythegibs
    taythegibs Posts: 2,025 ✭
    That is a Nice bomb right there! congrats.
  • Smokindaddy:
    Wow, those are some great sticks. Let me know how that black back Illusione smokes
    Its funny I've never heard of the illusione till I joined this forum. Everyone raves about them
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    That is awesome there. Smoking a cask strength as we speak. Shoulda tried one of these months ago
  • taythegibs
    taythegibs Posts: 2,025 ✭
    they are great, and there is a nearby site that has a pretty good deal by a guy named joe on them today...if only i had money...
  • Joes site next door has the worst quaity control and customer service I've ever seen I will nvr deal with them again lol
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    Wow, those are some great sticks. Let me know how that black back Illusione smokes
    Its funny I've never heard of the illusione till I joined this forum. Everyone raves about them
    I have only had 2-3 illusiones but I love them. At the moment they right under LP's for me. I want to try all of them. Especially the epernay. Haven't had one of those yet.
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    That is awesome there. Smoking a cask strength as we speak. Shoulda tried one of these months ago
    Yeah I smoked my first cask strength like a couple weeks ago. That I got from Todd (bandyt06) that had like 3 years on it.
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad-azz hot right there congrats Justin :) And way to knock his freaking head off Eric!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Smokindaddy
    Smokindaddy Posts: 1,107 ✭
    JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    Wow, those are some great sticks. Let me know how that black back Illusione smokes
    Its funny I've never heard of the illusione till I joined this forum. Everyone raves about them
    I have only had 2-3 illusiones but I love them. At the moment they right under LP's for me. I want to try all of them. Especially the epernay. Haven't had one of those yet.
    The Epernay line is fantastic. I've had a few of the different sizes and loved them all.
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Really nice hit CvilleE! Couldn't happen to a better brother. Speaking of you, Justin. It seems like every cigar you smoke is on my wishlist. You have impeccable taste in smokes.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    He's better luck than a leprechaun too. Talked to him one day about having *** luck finding FFP's. Next day I found a bunch
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Really nice hit CvilleE! Couldn't happen to a better brother. Speaking of you, Justin. It seems like every cigar you smoke is on my wishlist. You have impeccable taste in smokes.
    Thanks. Hey I don't have alot but if there is something you want that I have. We can work something out. Alot of what I smoke other then LP stuff is usually my first time trying them myself.
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    He's better luck than a leprechaun too. Talked to him one day about having *** luck finding FFP's. Next day I found a bunch
    One way or another you would have ended up with some.
  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got them safe bro! Enjoy....
  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Direwolf:
    That is awesome there. Smoking a cask strength as we speak. Shoulda tried one of these months ago
    Yeah I smoked my first cask strength like a couple weeks ago. That I got from Todd (bandyt06) that had like 3 years on it.
    This one only has about 7 months on it....
  • jgibv
    jgibv Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Eric! It's about time that somebody gave jhewey a good smacking....

    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    Wow, those are some great sticks. Let me know how that black back Illusione smokes
    Its funny I've never heard of the illusione till I joined this forum. Everyone raves about them
    I have only had 2-3 illusiones but I love them. At the moment they right under LP's for me. I want to try all of them. Especially the epernay. Haven't had one of those yet.
    The illusione ultras are new to me, Andy conviced me to try them, and have only seen them up on the site recently, both I sent are fairly fresh sticks, so might want to hold them for a bit...
  • Medic45
    Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Eric dont play around nice job brother
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    Wow, those are some great sticks. Let me know how that black back Illusione smokes
    Its funny I've never heard of the illusione till I joined this forum. Everyone raves about them
    I have only had 2-3 illusiones but I love them. At the moment they right under LP's for me. I want to try all of them. Especially the epernay. Haven't had one of those yet.
    The illusione ultras are new to me, Andy conviced me to try them, and have only seen them up on the site recently, both I sent are fairly fresh sticks, so might want to hold them for a bit...
    I will bury them in bottom of humi.
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    CvilleE:
    JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    Wow, those are some great sticks. Let me know how that black back Illusione smokes
    Its funny I've never heard of the illusione till I joined this forum. Everyone raves about them
    I have only had 2-3 illusiones but I love them. At the moment they right under LP's for me. I want to try all of them. Especially the epernay. Haven't had one of those yet.
    The illusione ultras are new to me, Andy conviced me to try them, and have only seen them up on the site recently, both I sent are fairly fresh sticks, so might want to hold them for a bit...
    I will bury them in bottom of humi.
    Estimated discovery time once buried again = 1+ year lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    CvilleE:
    JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    Wow, those are some great sticks. Let me know how that black back Illusione smokes
    Its funny I've never heard of the illusione till I joined this forum. Everyone raves about them
    I have only had 2-3 illusiones but I love them. At the moment they right under LP's for me. I want to try all of them. Especially the epernay. Haven't had one of those yet.
    The illusione ultras are new to me, Andy conviced me to try them, and have only seen them up on the site recently, both I sent are fairly fresh sticks, so might want to hold them for a bit...
    I will bury them in bottom of humi.
    Estimated discovery time once buried again = 1+ year lol
    They won't be fresh anymore. Lol
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn Eric gave it to you good,, Thats one helluva of a hit!!! Cmon Justin dont let him get away with that!!!!!
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Damn Eric gave it to you good,, Thats one helluva of a hit!!! Cmon Justin dont let him get away with that!!!!!
    :)