never mind

closed

Comments

  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    Artichokes!!!!!!
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    I actually had a BBQ's artichoke a few weeks ago... it was BBQ's then they added a pesto sauce and stuffed it with crab meat and bay shrimp.... it was amazing...
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    damn that does sound good.
  • mmccartneydc
    mmccartneydc Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    damn that does sound good.
    +1
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suuuuuup. Sweet another food thread. I had a chicken salad sandwich, Oliva V lancero after.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    funny how this thread gets more replies than my actual cigar related threads...
  • I had a large pepperoni bacon sausage extra sauce thin crust pizza bout 3 dr. Peppers and then a c.com sungrown torp afterwards
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I had a large pepperoni bacon sausage extra sauce thin crust pizza bout 3 dr. Peppers and then a c.com sungrown torp afterwards
    That sounds great!!!
  • JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I had a large pepperoni bacon sausage extra sauce thin crust pizza bout 3 dr. Peppers and then a c.com sungrown torp afterwards
    That sounds great!!!
    I manage a local pizza place so I decided to make myself dinner while I did the end of the week paper work tonight lol
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I had a large pepperoni bacon sausage extra sauce thin crust pizza bout 3 dr. Peppers and then a c.com sungrown torp afterwards
    That sounds great!!!
    I manage a local pizza place so I decided to make myself dinner while I did the end of the week paper work tonight lol
    Now I want pizza!!! Lucky you.
  • marineatbn03
    marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    And here I am eating stuff you wouldn't feed your dog
  • marineatbn03:
    And here I am eating stuff you wouldn't feed your dog
    brother if i could freese dry a Cassano's pizza for you i would.
  • marineatbn03
    marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    lol, that would be awesome, 9 more weeks and I get to come home for a bit and get my eat on, I gain ten pounds everytime I come home.
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I had a large pepperoni bacon sausage extra sauce thin crust pizza bout 3 dr. Peppers and then a c.com sungrown torp afterwards
    Dr. Pepper with stogies ftw!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I had a large pepperoni bacon sausage extra sauce thin crust pizza bout 3 dr. Peppers and then a c.com sungrown torp afterwards
    Dr. Pepper with stogies ftw!
    dr.pepper and Rootbeer man. cant go wrong
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    danielzreyes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I had a large pepperoni bacon sausage extra sauce thin crust pizza bout 3 dr. Peppers and then a c.com sungrown torp afterwards
    Dr. Pepper with stogies ftw!
    dr.pepper and Rootbeer man. cant go wrong
    hmmm. I think I'll try tjat.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    danielzreyes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I had a large pepperoni bacon sausage extra sauce thin crust pizza bout 3 dr. Peppers and then a c.com sungrown torp afterwards
    Dr. Pepper with stogies ftw!
    dr.pepper and Rootbeer man. cant go wrong
    hmmm. I think I'll try tjat.
    I like dr.pepper with spicier fuller gars and rootbeer with mild creamy cigars. The vanilla etc. In rootbeer goes great with mild cigars and the spices in dr.pepper really compliment fuller strength gars. Imho