Long Over Due.

lcpleel
lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
Part 1
29.300205,-94.787534
44.004999,-70.8581
33.41614,-112.24174 WAS A DUD! I NEED HELP WITH CORDNATES IF ANYONE HAS AN UPDATED LIST. PLEASE!
38.606915,-76.901371

Comments

  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    Glad to see you back Bruddah. Missedya around here dude
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Ive missed this place. for a while I couldnt remember the password. :(
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Thanks. Ive missed this place. for a while I couldnt remember the password. :(
    Damn! I thought one made it over the wall...lol,,,
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • dennisking
    dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I've been watching your stuff on Instagram but I'm damn glad to have you back on here.
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    It's about time you came back! Nice to have ya again.
  • Marker
    Marker Posts: 2,524 ✭
    Good to see you back Isaac.
  • Ken_Light
    Ken_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Thanks. Ive missed this place. for a while I couldnt remember the password. :(
    LoL seriously? Welcome back!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    WB man, good to see you around again.
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, coordinates indicate what may use to been my home, lol
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    dennisking:
    I've been watching your stuff on Instagram but I'm damn glad to have you back on here.
    Agreed 100% Thanks again for the Kristoff pic yesterday!
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow,, awesome sticks thanks isaac! image
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Well, ve comes back and snacks Jimmy in the process. Good stuff and its about time Isaac. Enjoy Jimmy.
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    wow,, awesome sticks thanks isaac! image
    :) hope that works for you. That 150 is a special 150. The 150 one I ever got and and the last one I had. Hope you enjoy it.
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, ve comes back and snacks Jimmy in the process. Good stuff and its about time Isaac. Enjoy Jimmy.
    Hi Rick. hows the life in Waldorf?
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, ve comes back and snacks Jimmy in the process. Good stuff and its about time Isaac. Enjoy Jimmy.
    Hi Rick. hows the life in Waldorf?

    Everything is great, thanks for asking. Glad your okay and doing well.
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, ve comes back and snacks Jimmy in the process. Good stuff and its about time Isaac. Enjoy Jimmy.
    Hi Rick. hows the life in Waldorf?

    Everything is great, thanks for asking. Glad your okay and doing well.
    That sounds like the conversations you had with Greg. Greg ain't been the same since then.
  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, ve comes back and snacks Jimmy in the process. Good stuff and its about time Isaac. Enjoy Jimmy.
    Hi Rick. hows the life in Waldorf?

    Everything is great, thanks for asking. Glad your okay and doing well.
    That sounds like the conversations you had with Greg. Greg ain't been the same since then.
    ? What happened to Greg? And who talked to him last? How are you doing Randalala
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    I might have said too much already.
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    I might have said too much already.
    LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    wow,, awesome sticks thanks isaac! image
    :) hope that works for you. That 150 is a special 150. The 150 one I ever got and and the last one I had. Hope you enjoy it.
    you dont see to many Cuvee's floatin around either,, awesome sticks
  • greg2648
    greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Back, Isaac. This forum is a better place with you participating. Maybe you should make a Noob post.............
  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Welcome Back, Isaac. This forum is a better place with you participating. Maybe you should make a Noob post.............
    +1 good to have you back brother

  • Marker
    Marker Posts: 2,524 ✭
    greg2648:
    Welcome Back, Isaac. This forum is a better place with you participating. Maybe you should make a Noob post.............
    Am I able to sponsor him yet?
  • greg2648
    greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Welcome Back, Isaac. This forum is a better place with you participating. Maybe you should make a Noob post.............
    Am I able to sponsor him yet?
    You are next up........