Bomb #1 incoming
bbass2
Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
It's a deadly mission against a deadly foe, but there is a good reason behind it. Enjoy...whoever you are!
0312 0860 0001 5296 1453
0312 0860 0001 5296 1453
0
Comments
-
bbass2:It's a deadly mission against a deadly foe, but there is a good reason behind it. Enjoy...whoever you are!
0312 0860 0001 5296 1453
Hmmm... They appear to be poking a bear. I wonder...0 -
Oh they are poking.... looked more like probing the bear. Eye of the beholder indeed...Toombes:bbass2:It's a deadly mission against a deadly foe, but there is a good reason behind it. Enjoy...whoever you are!
0312 0860 0001 5296 1453
Hmmm... They appear to be poking a bear. I wonder...0 -
OR, maybe she is taking a rectal temperature reading. Hmmmmmm........aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
Oh they are poking.... looked more like probing the bear. Eye of the beholder indeed...Toombes:bbass2:It's a deadly mission against a deadly foe, but there is a good reason behind it. Enjoy...whoever you are!
0312 0860 0001 5296 1453
Hmmm... They appear to be poking a bear. I wonder...0 -
This???
0 -
skweekz:This???

I believe that would be more appropriate.0 -
Haha this is almost as great as the catfish picture yesterdayToombes:skweekz:This???
I believe that would be more appropriate.0 -
lmao guess i should have chosen a different picture. No sexual connotations were intended with this post, but thanks for making it entertaining!0



