Medic Returned fire!
mmccartneydc
Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭
So Medic welcome bombs me to the forum, and I put this little bitty package together to say thanks and ship it out to him. So my receptionist comes walking in today carrying a ccom box. Well I'm not expecting anything so I get really nervous. But I look at the label and it has my name on it and it has been shipped directly from ccom. Well, now Im curious...there was a little mix up when ordering my Buesos so maybe my order got duplicated. I tentatively open the lid and,...............
So after my face returns to normal, I get to look more closely. Wow is all I can say. Thanks so much Brian for the awesome hit! I truly appreciate the carnage! Well, like you know, I am not one to be outdone! So after the dust settles, tater salad will be on the menu!!!

So after my face returns to normal, I get to look more closely. Wow is all I can say. Thanks so much Brian for the awesome hit! I truly appreciate the carnage! Well, like you know, I am not one to be outdone! So after the dust settles, tater salad will be on the menu!!!0
Comments
-
Nice hit indeed!0
-
EXCELLENT hit! Thought medics werent supposed to carry weapons in a combat zone though??? :-D
0 -
Oh...my... god... jealous doesn't hit the spot. Nice hit brother0
-
The Sniper:EXCELLENT hit! Thought medics werent supposed to carry weapons in a combat zone though??? :-D
KY EMS by-laws allow us to "protect" ourselves, by who's to say who fired the first shot...? Nice job, Brian! Doc, I'll send bandages so you can fix yourself up.0 -
much appreciated brotha! He did get me good, but every dog has its day! Mine will be next!!!Toombes:The Sniper:EXCELLENT hit! Thought medics werent supposed to carry weapons in a combat zone though??? :-D
KY EMS by-laws allow us to "protect" ourselves, by who's to say who fired the first shot...? Nice job, Brian! Doc, I'll send bandages so you can fix yourself up.0 -
nice selection of 5v there!0
-
mmccartneydc:
much appreciated brotha! He did get me good, but every dog has its day! Mine will be next!!!Toombes:The Sniper:EXCELLENT hit! Thought medics werent supposed to carry weapons in a combat zone though??? :-D
KY EMS by-laws allow us to "protect" ourselves, by who's to say who fired the first shot...? Nice job, Brian! Doc, I'll send bandages so you can fix yourself up.
I told you once already today don't even think about it!!!!!! Hope you enjoy Doc0 -
Medic45:mmccartneydc:
much appreciated brotha! He did get me good, but every dog has its day! Mine will be next!!!Toombes:The Sniper:EXCELLENT hit! Thought medics werent supposed to carry weapons in a combat zone though??? :-D
KY EMS by-laws allow us to "protect" ourselves, by who's to say who fired the first shot...? Nice job, Brian! Doc, I'll send bandages so you can fix yourself up.
I told you once already today don't even think about it!!!!!! Hope you enjoy Doc
Blah, blah, blah...0 -
That's right! You know its gonna be coming, just a matter of when Tater Salad!Toombes:Medic45:mmccartneydc:
much appreciated brotha! He did get me good, but every dog has its day! Mine will be next!!!Toombes:The Sniper:EXCELLENT hit! Thought medics werent supposed to carry weapons in a combat zone though??? :-D
KY EMS by-laws allow us to "protect" ourselves, by who's to say who fired the first shot...? Nice job, Brian! Doc, I'll send bandages so you can fix yourself up.
I told you once already today don't even think about it!!!!!! Hope you enjoy Doc
Blah, blah, blah...0 -
Very nice hit, Medic. And way to catch him off guard ---- order and ship directly from CCOM --- nice sneak attack.
@mmccartneydc - you need some Medical attention after a whoopin' like that!
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0






