Custom iPhone 4s case
Shaun.Harrison87
Posts: 1,971 ✭
I saw a picture that inspired me the other week, so here was my rendition. The case was covered in My Father Bands, I decided to make an Opus X one...possibly a My Father one, or Liga Privada, in the works once I get another case
The back

Right side

Left side
The back
Right side
Left side
0
Comments
-
Shaun.Harrison87:I saw a picture that inspired me the other week, so here was my rendition. The case was covered in My Father Bands, I decided to make an Opus X one...possibly a My Father one, or Liga Privada, in the works once I get another case
The back
Right side
Left side
Dude, that's epic!! I must needs one!0 -
Sick!"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0
-
Instructions please.0
-
I just got a spare hard iPhone case, bands and superglue. The only step I have left is to put a coating of some sort over the bands so they keep their integrity over time. I will update when a solution has been reached and completedskweekz:Instructions please.0 -
EXCELLENT SMITHERS... eeeeeeeeeexcellent! :-)
0 -
I like it!! I have tons of bands I was saving for a project, maybe I'll give this a try.0
-
That is awesome!0




