I was bored today and.....

MVW67
MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
After a long stressful week last week, My son's wedding this past weekend. I needed to blow off some steam so enough said...

0311 3260 0001 7074 2421
0311 3260 0001 7074 2438
0311 3260 0001 7074 2445
0311 3260 0001 7074 2452
0311 3260 0001 7074 2469

not much on my plate for tomorrow either........
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

  • dear mother of god
  • taythegibs
    taythegibs Posts: 2,025 ✭
    somebody needs another hobby. lol
  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Slow day up there in cheese country eh?
  • cmartin
    cmartin Posts: 130
    Speechless. All this bombing going on lately is crazy. I love it.
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Slow day up there in cheese country eh?
    Yeah needed to do something!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    dear mother of god
    Oh Aeon if you only new!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    wowza. You're. You're... You're awesome dude
  • taythegibs
    taythegibs Posts: 2,025 ✭
    MVW67:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    dear mother of god
    Oh Aeon if you only new!!!
    Ryan's mail person was already going to be hating him this week... are they going to need a reserve substitute now?
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Ummm... Well... It... Maybe you should.... But how...
    DAYUM!!!
  • taythegibs:
    MVW67:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    dear mother of god
    Oh Aeon if you only new!!!
    Ryan's mail person was already going to be hating him this week... are they going to need a reserve substitute now?
    Lol guys seriously I've already got 2 today and like 5 more coming this week. I know I'm pretty active on here but please... lol at least send me some lumber to fix my step lol
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    jeeze doood yer insane
  • jgibv
    jgibv Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    After a long stressful week last week, My son's wedding this past weekend. I needed to blow off some steam so enough said...

    0311 3260 0001 7074 2421
    0311 3260 0001 7074 2438
    0311 3260 0001 7074 2445
    0311 3260 0001 7074 2452
    0311 3260 0001 7074 2469

    not much on my plate for tomorrow either........
    LOL nice

    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • marineatbn03
    marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    MVW67:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    dear mother of god
    Oh Aeon if you only new!!!
    Ryan's mail person was already going to be hating him this week... are they going to need a reserve substitute now?
    Lol guys seriously I've already got 2 today and like 5 more coming this week. I know I'm pretty active on here but please... lol at least send me some lumber to fix my step lol
    All I can say is.....LMAO!
  • Medic45
    Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Really daym
  • Roberto99
    Roberto99 Posts: 1,077 ✭
    Direwolf:
    jeeze doood yer insane
    We don't call 'em Cheese Heads for nothing!
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    Direwolf:
    jeeze doood yer insane
    We don't call 'em Cheese Heads for nothing!
    Easy mud duck!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...