Rudy,Rudy, Rudy!!!
smoke_em_if_you_got_em
Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I bombed Rudy a few months back...no big deal I thought..Turns out he is in the payback business. Come home Friday open up the mailbox...it was hot to the touch but thought nothing of it..until I opened the box...nice hit my man..very nice hit
0
Comments
-
Congrats man that's a brutal beating! Couldn't have happened to a better brother, way to go Rudy!"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
he said you didnt have any room, figured he would help you into buying aother bigger humi, lmao, nice hit kidsmoke em if you got em:So I bombed Rudy a few months back...no big deal I thought..Turns out he is in the payback business. Come home Friday open up the mailbox...it was hot to the touch but thought nothing of it..until I opened the box...nice hit my man..very nice hit
0 -
AWESOME- Way to show'em whats up Rudy!0
-
Yikes! That's an awesome hit, and more proof positive of what Ive been saying for awhile now - YOU CANNOT FVCK WITH KEITH STONE !!! He's always smooth! Apparently always brutal as well. LOL
0 -
Oh ok..so y'all like seeing me get hit like that?? Well I let something fly today and its headed for the WEST COAST...don't worry Kid its not coming your way..but just remember any damage that I may cause is yo damn fault!!0
-
LOL,Yea ,,from our recent conversation I think you better stop typing and get to smokin!!!! Brother Im sure this hit will be a class act, just like you!!!! Enjoy Royln,,Take care!!! Oh and.... Yea I like to watch LMAOsmoke em if you got em:Oh ok..so y'all like seeing me get hit like that?? Well I let something fly today and its headed for the WEST COAST...don't worry Kid its not coming your way..but just remember any damage that I may cause is yo damn fault!!0 -
LOL dayyyuuumm.. That's some serious return fire you got hit with dude. you must have really ticked off Rudy to deserve a smacking like that
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0





