James40 lost his mind!

firetruckguy
firetruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
Boom went the little town of Greeley today. James mumbled something about sending me a thank you package for being the great guy I am........ d@mn James! What a bunch of sweet sticks! Thanks so much, and it will not go without return fire ;)

Photobucket

Comments

  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit James....on a deserving brother

  • Medic45
    Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    WOWZEr Nice hit brother..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,917 ✭
    You wiped out my wish list and have always given generously to others. Glad you like them sir and does that Illusione have foot damage? My apologies if it does, I can make up for it when I get back.
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice
  • firetruckguy
    firetruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    You wiped out my wish list and have always given generously to others. Glad you like them sir and does that Illusione have foot damage? My apologies if it does, I can make up for it when I get back.
    Nope they are all perfect. Thanks again bro.
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Great hit.
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Great hit.
    +1 very nice