The Kid just gave me a friggin' hemmorhoid
Roberto99
Posts: 1,077 ✭
So, several weeks back I decided to have a little fun with the Kid and Bandy by bombing them "somewhat" anonymously. After all, Bandyt09 bombed me first and since he bombs nearly every *%#! soul on this forum, he forgot he even sent it to me! The Kid got caught in the crossfire but I notice that he was bombing the crap out of everybody too, so I figured it was his turn. Since I Zotzed The Kid, he decided to Blow up my A$$ with Pop Rocks and some absolutely monster sticks. That Fuente is gigantic. I'm getting a stomach ache just thinking about it! Thanks Rudy! I was laughing my head off over the Pop Rocks! It is greatly appreciated! Next time you hit someone this hard you should probably throw in some Preperation H though.
0
Comments
-
awesome candies and sticks too,lolRoberto99:So, several weeks back I decided to have a little fun with the Kid and Bandy by bombing them "somewhat" anonymously. After all, Bandyt09 bombed me first and since he bombs nearly every *%#! soul on this forum, he forgot he even sent it to me! The Kid got caught in the crossfire but I notice that he was bombing the crap out of everybody too, so I figured it was his turn. Since I Zotzed The Kid, he decided to Blow up my A$$ with Pop Rocks and some absolutely monster sticks. That Fuente is gigantic. I'm getting a stomach ache just thinking about it! Thanks Rudy! I was laughing my head off over the Pop Rocks! It is greatly appreciated! Next time you hit someone this hard you should probably throw in some Preperation H though.
0 -
Friggen A nice work! Solid selection of sticks.0
-
LOL - you got served dude....
Nice hit, Rudy
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
Haha way to truly have fun with it that's great!Roberto99:So, several weeks back I decided to have a little fun with the Kid and Bandy by bombing them "somewhat" anonymously. After all, Bandyt09 bombed me first and since he bombs nearly every *%#! soul on this forum, he forgot he even sent it to me! The Kid got caught in the crossfire but I notice that he was bombing the crap out of everybody too, so I figured it was his turn. Since I Zotzed The Kid, he decided to Blow up my A$$ with Pop Rocks and some absolutely monster sticks. That Fuente is gigantic. I'm getting a stomach ache just thinking about it! Thanks Rudy! I was laughing my head off over the Pop Rocks! It is greatly appreciated! Next time you hit someone this hard you should probably throw in some Preperation H though.
0



