What's up Doc?
MVW67
Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
So at home getting ready for my son's rehearsal yesterday afternon and one of the other boys say the mailman is actually coming to the door, right then I knew I was in trouble, no where to run and hide just had to take it. Open a litttle package from Matt, (Doc or mmccartneydc) Very nice set of sticks thank you very much!!
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
0
Comments
-
MVW67:So at home getting ready for my son's rehearsal yesterday afternon and one of the other boys say the mailman is actually coming to the door, right then I knew I was in trouble, no where to run and hide just had to take it. Open a litttle package from Matt, (Doc or mmccartneydc) Very nice set of sticks thank you very much!!

Pimp smacked like a bit hooker!0 -
Very welcome! Would love to get your feedback on the trinidad!0
-
Nice hit and FYI the Trinidad ROCKS!!!! Lol0
-
Medic45:Nice hit and FYI the Trinidad ROCKS!!!! Lol
+1 and if you give that Trinidad a year it will really blow your mind.0 -
Mephisto:Medic45:Nice hit and FYI the Trinidad ROCKS!!!! Lol
+1 and if you give that Trinidad a year it will really blow your mind.
lol NOW u tell me...lol0 -
There's mOre where that came from!Medic45:Mephisto:Medic45:Nice hit and FYI the Trinidad ROCKS!!!! Lol
+1 and if you give that Trinidad a year it will really blow your mind.
lol NOW u tell me...lol0 -
Nice Hit0




