Thanks bigfnsteve

MTuccelli
MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
For the Undercrowns and their three friends. I know someone here gave you my address or as you put it "served me up". It will make things a lot easier on you if you tell me who it was.

image

Comments

  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    For the Undercrowns and their three friends. I know someone here gave you my address or as you put it "served me up". It will make things a lot easier on you if you tell me who it was.

    image

    yea ok, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic
  • bigfnsteve
    bigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Haha well I hope you enjoy the smokes. We`ll just say its someone your close too and they think very highly of you! Not geographically close mind you.
  • Nice hit!
  • Medic45
    Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha ha Mike looks like a nice hit... enjoy brother
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Great hit on a very deserving brother! Enjoy those Undercrowns, Mike. I love those things.
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done Steve, great smokes one a wonderful brother! Congrats on such a killer package of smokes Mike!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."