Stad is catching on!!

MVW67
MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
Decided to set up Trade with Stad for a 5 for 5 , but as I have come to learn, he can't count with the rest of us!!! Very Nice selection of Sticks, and a little ISOM, Fon!!!!!

image
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

  • bigfnsteve
    bigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Very nice! Yeah stad got broke in proper and based on the trade he`ll fit right in with the rest of us nut jobs
  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    He blew my azz up earlier this week on his end of a trade, and dayum he sure knows how to make an appearance! Nice line up stad...congrats Mike!
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Catchin on???,, Damn with hits like that he's gonna get promoted to head of the class,,,lol
    nice hit stad
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEEKNQ3RsyI
  • RBeckom
    RBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit.
  • stad
    stad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Just got back from Cabo and saw this! Glad you like them!! There's more where that came from too, ya'll better watch out!!;););)
  • stad
    stad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    CvilleE:
    He blew my azz up earlier this week on his end of a trade, and dayum he sure knows how to make an appearance! Nice line up stad...congrats Mike!
    Post a pic!! I like seeing those beauties up here!!
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Decided to set up Trade with Stad for a 5 for 5 , but as I have come to learn, he can't count with the rest of us!!! Very Nice selection of Sticks, and a little ISOM, Fon!!!!!

    image

    That's purdy! Nice selection of sticks, brother!
  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    stad:
    CvilleE:
    He blew my azz up earlier this week on his end of a trade, and dayum he sure knows how to make an appearance! Nice line up stad...congrats Mike!
    Post a pic!! I like seeing those beauties up here!!
    I put one in the what did you get today and newbie trading thread when I got them...they were sweet!