Got hit... by Mr. E?
taythegibs
Posts: 2,025 ✭
No note, only half of a return address (can read "Mr. E" then a "6"? on the next line and "Can(m?)" on the third) with the picture of the statue of liberty and a killer hit! Thank you whoever it was!!!!

been searching the forums and im thinking its CvilleE who hit me in the face...

been searching the forums and im thinking its CvilleE who hit me in the face...
0
Comments
-
nice hit! who is Mr. E?0
-
im pretty sure he has something to do with Medic's trying to get people to take me out. Im thinking CvilleE because of-
a) the ""Mr. E"
b) the unbanded one looks suspiciously like a Johnny O that he posted about like yesterday
c)the Cruzeros, i read a review by Irish where he got one from him...
then again it could be some random guy trying for some misdirection... *twitch*0 -
Mr. E........Mystery....Bueller, Bueller?0
-
hahaha, it hadn;t hit me that it sounded like mystery... that makes it just that much better.0
-
0 -
First name that popped into my head was Elijah "Enfdl"0
-
Same here, but I haven't seen him talking about any Johhny o's?The Kid:First name that popped into my head was Elijah "Enfdl"0 -
hah nice hit! It sounds to me like your sender has been watching bad Batman movies. The "Mr. E" thing was done by The Riddler played by Jim Carrey.0
-
I do recognize the 6 and the statue, hmmmm? Nice hit whom ever did it....lol..0
-
so it was you eh? i gotta ask though,"if" it was you, did you rip the return addy or did it happen during shipping.0
-
It was a sticker of my addy, when I sent it....guess the PO decided to have fun with you today! Edit lol...Guess I need to start doing them all this way so I can keep safe... ;-)0
-
hahaha, thats pretty cool then, Mr. E... was i right about the unbanded being a mythical Johnny O?0
-
Yes sir...let us know what you think!0
-
Looks pretty nice buddy!!!! Nice hit whoever u are Mr E0
-
im very excited about that one then. and a bit behind the times aren't you medic, lol.0
-
I am more commonly known as E but yeah I haven't had the privilege of having any Johhny O's. Nice hit Cville!OchoZacho:
Same here, but I haven't seen him talking about any Johhny o's?The Kid:First name that popped into my head was Elijah "Enfdl"0 -
taythegibs:im very excited about that one then. and a bit behind the times aren't you medic, lol.
Dude I run a day late and a dollar short......lol0 -
yep, and im still not scared of you and your "gang" I laugh in your general direction!Medic45:taythegibs:im very excited about that one then. and a bit behind the times aren't you medic, lol.
Dude I run a day late and a dollar short......lol0









