looking for warlocks, room 101, Torano exodus 50 years

anybody got some? been itchin to try 1-2 of em especially the warlocks interested in a trade lemme know. i dont have the greatest selection at the moment but can try my best to make up the difference :)

Comments

  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    anybody got some? been itchin to try 1-2 of em especially the warlocks interested in a trade lemme know. i dont have the greatest selection at the moment but can try my best to make up the difference :)
    PM you addy to me, I think I have some around. As far as the trade aspect, when you receive them, send your "trade" sticks to the DCCC. Deal?
  • bandyt09:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    anybody got some? been itchin to try 1-2 of em especially the warlocks interested in a trade lemme know. i dont have the greatest selection at the moment but can try my best to make up the difference :)
    PM you addy to me, I think I have some around. As far as the trade aspect, when you receive them, send your "trade" sticks to the DCCC. Deal?
    pm to you sir