Gift for my new humidor

Came back to the ambulance service from a run and found this gift from Ccville. Thank,s you rock brother. Can i say i jizzed my self:)))))))))Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    LOL...glad I could assist with your new humi....ohh and good luck on the exam you have coming up!
  • jgibv
    jgibv Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Came back to the ambulance service from a run and found this gift from Ccville. Thank,s you rock brother. Can i say i jizzed my self:)))))))))
    Very cool....Nice hit CvilleE.

    A little too much information for me though, leerescue. LOL

    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • RampMonkey
    RampMonkey Posts: 1,808 ✭
    GOF is a great gift :D Nice hit!
  • I put that god of fire in my humi and it exploded:)) ha ha!
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    I put that god of fire in my humi and it exploded:)) ha ha!

    If you don't have a humi anymore, I'll take the GOF home with me and keep it safe. Hehehehehehehe!!!