Herf with a Celebrity Pass
MTuccelli
Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
If you had a chance to herf with a famous/celebrity type person would you do it? I know I would and that is what this pass is all about. I found a picture of Dean (Dino) Martin smoking a cigar so I figured since I grew up watching him in movies and on his own TV show why not herf with him.
If any of you are interested here is how this Celebrity Herf will work. I will pick 5 cigars to start the pass with and then I will pick a smoke to have with Dean. While smoking the cigar I will take a picture of me smoking it with Deans picture. I then will post the picture and send the pass with the picture of Dean so the next in line can do the same.
The rules are very simple for this pass:
1. You must post a picture of you and Dean herf'n
2. You may take up to 2 cigars from pass and only put back the same number you took
3. No sending additional sticks, I want to keep the pass lite so you can ship 1st class
4. You must be on the good trades list no exceptions
5. Try to get the pass back out on the road as quickly as possible
6. Re-read rules 2 & 3
7. If you have any problems with the rules....sorry they are there for a reason
I will stop collecting participants this coming Sat. the 12th so I can ship out on Mon. the 14th. Once this pass is ready to roll I will start a new thread so we can post the pics of our herf. So if you want to herf with Dean Martin get your name up here.
If any of you are interested here is how this Celebrity Herf will work. I will pick 5 cigars to start the pass with and then I will pick a smoke to have with Dean. While smoking the cigar I will take a picture of me smoking it with Deans picture. I then will post the picture and send the pass with the picture of Dean so the next in line can do the same.
The rules are very simple for this pass:
1. You must post a picture of you and Dean herf'n
2. You may take up to 2 cigars from pass and only put back the same number you took
3. No sending additional sticks, I want to keep the pass lite so you can ship 1st class
4. You must be on the good trades list no exceptions
5. Try to get the pass back out on the road as quickly as possible
6. Re-read rules 2 & 3
7. If you have any problems with the rules....sorry they are there for a reason
I will stop collecting participants this coming Sat. the 12th so I can ship out on Mon. the 14th. Once this pass is ready to roll I will start a new thread so we can post the pics of our herf. So if you want to herf with Dean Martin get your name up here.
0
Comments
-
I love the old Dean Martin Roasts. I'd smoke with him.0
-
Hook a brother up add me in!!!0
-
Yes indeed sir. Sound fun.0
-
I'll smoke a cigar with that fukkah!0
-
Dean's my middle name! I'm sure I was named after him, right? So I should definitely take part in this pass. Sign me up!LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0
-
What the heck Mike. Didn't know I had to make official. I'm in, I might have to have my guy Bill Cosby stop by. Will see, lol....
0 -
I am not going to join this, but I would go with this celebrity...

Do I need to explain why?0 -
oldsoulrevival:I am not going to join this, but I would go with this celebrity...

Do I need to explain why?
Not at all my friend.
0 -
RCY Cigars:oldsoulrevival:I am not going to join this, but I would go with this celebrity...

Do I need to explain why?
Not at all my friend.
D@mn! No sleep for me tonight.....0 -
I love a good pass. Hopefully I can get in on this.0
-
I think I seen you on the good traders list so if you want in you are in brotherbuckeyecigar:I love a good pass. Hopefully I can get in on this.
0 -
MTuccelli:
I think I seen you on the good traders list so if you want in you are in brotherbuckeyecigar:I love a good pass. Hopefully I can get in on this.
I'll vouch for buckeye, he's a solid BORK. Meh, why not... Count me in, Mike!0 -
oldsoulrevival:I am not going to join this, but I would go with this celebrity...

Do I need to explain why?
Ummm... Well... Day-um!0 -
Sir, what's your time frame on this? I know you're still garnering interest but I'm travelling 5-12 to 5-21, so please keep that in mind.0
-
Well it closes on the 12th and I could always set you up to receive it last which i think will give you plenty of timejames40:Sir, what's your time frame on this? I know you're still garnering interest but I'm travelling 5-12 to 5-21, so please keep that in mind.
0 -
I will do whatever you want Mike so that's fine with me. It will give me time to come up with my herf theme...hehe.0
-
Good group going on here and an awesome idea, got any room for me?0
-
That is the whole idea just to have fun. I figure me and Dean will herf over coffee and talk about the Rat Pack and maybe I can get him to sing a few bars of Thats Amore...loljames40:I will do whatever you want Mike so that's fine with me. It will give me time to come up with my herf theme...hehe.
0 -
You bet Zach always room for you brotherOchoZacho:Good group going on here and an awesome idea, got any room for me?
0 -
Awesome, sounds like fun. He won't tell me what we're doing but he said it would be epic. I just hope I have the time to get it all setup proper.MTuccelli:
That is the whole idea just to have fun. I figure me and Dean will herf over coffee and talk about the Rat Pack and maybe I can get him to sing a few bars of Thats Amore...loljames40:I will do whatever you want Mike so that's fine with me. It will give me time to come up with my herf theme...hehe.0 -
Would it help you boys get your wits back about you to know you're salivating over Marilyn Manson' leftovers? :-)oldsoulrevival:
I personally could care less - I would tear Dita Von Teese UP!!! :-D
0 -
You got that rightThe Sniper:
Would it help you boys get your wits back about you to know you're salivating over Marilyn Manson' leftovers? :-)oldsoulrevival:
I personally could care less - I would tear Dita Von Teese UP!!! :-D0 -
-
I am not old enough to herf with Deano. Mike, I am sure you are closer. Might even make the Sammy Davis discount at Dennys.MTuccelli:Alright guys and gals only a few more days left to get in on the herf pass0 -
You my friend are an Asscrack...so you going to jump in on the fun?Marker:
I am not old enough to herf with Deano. Mike, I am sure you are closer. Might even make the Sammy Davis discount at Dennys.MTuccelli:Alright guys and gals only a few more days left to get in on the herf pass
0 -
I should not. Can't get to the post consistently.MTuccelli:
You my friend are an Asscrack...so you going to jump in on the fun?Marker:
I am not old enough to herf with Deano. Mike, I am sure you are closer. Might even make the Sammy Davis discount at Dennys.MTuccelli:Alright guys and gals only a few more days left to get in on the herf pass0 -
-










