Need a common address

Goldy
Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
Getting my next surprise bombing package ready but I need an address for my vic. PM me if you have a robust list and lets see if we can get this guy tracked. Should be easy.

Comments

  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Closed, thanks.
  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    Crap, here he goes again! I think I figured out whats going on with your vision Goldy - all you're seeing lately is RED brother! Layin people out left & right - cant wait to see who the victim is this time! :-)

  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    These folks and their insane bombing lately
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    These folks and their insane bombing lately
    yeah what's. Wrong with people!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    If it's Taylor's addy I got it to give
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    These folks and their insane bombing lately
    yeah what's. Wrong with people!

    Like you have room to talk, Mike! You've mangled nearly every Brother on the boards, including me!!