Just another victim...
bbass2
Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
MVW67, I'm not sure what my maillady did to piss you off, but it was a successful hit.
The package was completely unnecessary but definitely appreciated. Your generosity to this community knows no bounds. Awesome selection of sticks, none of which I have tried. It won't be today or tomorrow, but you will be paid back.
The package was completely unnecessary but definitely appreciated. Your generosity to this community knows no bounds. Awesome selection of sticks, none of which I have tried. It won't be today or tomorrow, but you will be paid back.
0
Comments
-
Send them out not expecting anything in return!!! Enjoy!!bbass2:MVW67, I'm not sure what my maillady did to piss you off, but it was a successful hit.
The package was completely unnecessary but definitely appreciated. Your generosity to this community knows no bounds. Awesome selection of sticks, none of which I have tried. It won't be today or tomorrow, but you will be paid back.
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
some good sticks there, nice hit Mike!0
-
Very nice hit Mike. bbass you will love the Black Market, one of my faves!0


