Pass?
madurofan
Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
I've been away a good long while. I wondered if there had been a pass in a while?
0
Comments
-
Yeah, I have one going. Its on the first page.0
-
There is a couple of them going right now. Are you interested in doing one of your own? If so, what kind of pass are you thinking of Sir?0
-
Neh I don't have the inventory like I used to to start a pass. I just didn't see any right off hand. I do now though.0
-
MADDY!!!! Great to see you man! Hope all has been well with you while you've been away, and really good to see you back! On top of Dennis' AWESOME pass, Ive got one going with a Shuriken cutter (dont know if you've seen or heard of them or not). Check out the "Brotherhood of the Travelling Shuriken" thread, and if you're interested there's still plenty of time to get in on it and try it out if you want to.
Again, great to see you back on the forums brother! You have been missed! :-D
0


