so yeaaahhh... 5 for 5 uh sure

bigfnsteve
bigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
Agreed to a 5 for 5 trade with scarlin.... key part of this 5 for 5... not 5+5..I`ll get yours out shortly..

imageEB0EDD02-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

Comments

  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Nice spread, brother! Scarlin did you up in style!
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Smashtime!!!! Nice work scarlin
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Spencer!!!! Love seeing big Steve get smacked around like a rented mule :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    You ain't scared Spence, LOL Very Nice!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jgibv
    jgibv Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice collection you got there, Steve
    Do work, scarlin.

    And Steve - haven't you learned that nobody around here knows how to count?

    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • Medic45
    Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I sure love watching Steve get a beat down Nice Hit!!!
  • bigfnsteve
    bigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    You ain't scared Spence, LOL Very Nice!!
    He should be
  • scarlin
    scarlin Posts: 1,592 ✭
    I tend not to count when I send stuff.