What I got today...

bbass2
bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
Our little boy decided to come a week early.

image

Comments

  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Very awesome! Congrats, brother!
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Our little boy decided to come a week early.

    image

    Holy smokes!! Congratulations, brother!! He's a handsome little feller! I wish many happy days for the two of you!
  • jlmarta
    jlmarta Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to say what a handsome little guy he is but Toombes beat me to it. Anyway, congratulations on your little bundle of joy. May his life and your family's be blessed with health and happiness.
  • rzaman
    rzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Ben, congratulation on your little bundle of joy!!! Thanks for sharing the good news with us....enjoy the moment.
    bbass2:
    Our little boy decided to come a week early.

    image
  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother!!
  • Medic45
    Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Ben, congratulation on your little bundle of joy!!! Thanks for sharing the good news with us....enjoy the moment.
    bbass2:
    Our little boy decided to come a week early.

    image

    Contests he is beautiful. Enjoy that age there awesome...
  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother, that beats any gift you could ever get.
  • clearlysuspect
    clearlysuspect Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭✭
    That is fantastic. I'm very happy for you and your family!
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    I was going to say what a handsome little guy he is but Toombes beat me to it. Anyway, congratulations on your little bundle of joy. May his life and your family's be blessed with health and happiness.

    You can say it too, Marty, I didn't copyright it.
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to you and Mom.
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    Big congrats dooood
  • RampMonkey
    RampMonkey Posts: 1,808 ✭
    Congrats on the new addition! Hope the family is doing well :D
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Brother!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • bbass2
    bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Thanks guys! Mom and baby are both doing great.
  • Ken_Light
    Ken_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    That baby's gonna be GREAT with some age on it.... LOL, had to! Congrats!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    That baby's gonna be GREAT with some age on it.... LOL, had to! Congrats!!
    .. Okay, I laughed at that one Ken.... But there good fresh too.
  • bbass2
    bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Ken Light:
    That baby's gonna be GREAT with some age on it.... LOL, had to! Congrats!!
    But I've heard they go through a sick phase and need to leave them alone between 12-18years.
  • MTuccelli
    MTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Ken Light:
    That baby's gonna be GREAT with some age on it.... LOL, had to! Congrats!!
    But I've heard they go through a sick phase and need to leave them alone between 12-18years.
    I got one with 33 years on it and it still needs more time to mature
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    2000 rounds of Winchester's finest .22lr ammo.... It's not that manly, but it's just nice to run my fingers through.
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    2000 rounds of Winchester's finest .22lr ammo.... It's not that manly, but it's just nice to run my fingers through.

    Lassie , I think your starting to scare some of the newbies !!!
  • Lasabar
    Lasabar Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:
    2000 rounds of Winchester's finest .22lr ammo.... It's not that manly, but it's just nice to run my fingers through.

    Lassie , I think your starting to scare some of the newbies !!!
    You say scaring... I say "weeding out"
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:
    2000 rounds of Winchester's finest .22lr ammo.... It's not that manly, but it's just nice to run my fingers through.

    Lassie , I think your starting to scare some of the newbies !!!
    You say scaring... I say "weeding out"

    LMAO ... hilarious !
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news brother!
  • jailhouse
    jailhouse Posts: 137
    congrats brother!
  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    AWESOME!!!!! That little dude is gonna be a lady killer FO SHO!!! Love seeing pics of new additions, thanks for sharing and brightening our day brother!