Game of Thrones Tonight!

gripnrip
gripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
Pumped to watch season two. Finished Clash of Kings a month or so ago...if the mini-series does it justice (have no doubt that it will...) it will be excellent!

Comments

  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    Thanks for the re-minder ... I love this series so-far !
  • firetruckguy
    firetruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, I finished season 1 last week!
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    got the DVR's set to record
  • y2pascoe
    y2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
    I watched seaon 1 last year. Fantastic series, but since my fiance and I decided it was one of the only things worth watching on HBO it didn't justify the monthly price so we ditched the channel. I'm three quarters of the way through Clash of Kings and so far I think these books are incredible. I want to read them all first and then check out the shows later on BluRay.
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    Little disappointed in first episode ... huummppphhhh ....
  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I enjoy watching this on HBO.Go....It provides a lot of interesting details to what goes into the show, story line, etc...anyone else ever watch it that way?