Got hit from TN and not sure why!?!?!

Got a really nice 6-pack in the mail from Darren Jackson in TN... I know he and I have traded before, but I don;t know what this is for...nor can I remember his screen name to give him a proper thank you... I'll post pics a bit later... he hit me pretty hard!

Comments

  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    so here is the damage...

    Obsidian, Undercrown, BEAST of a Triple Maddy, Oliva V Maduro, Fausto and My Father... top shelf **** for sure
    2012-03-29_10-44-18_838

    Thanks Darren... this is one hellova hook up
  • Mephisto
    Mephisto Posts: 508
    You're welcome, Rob! Sorry I forgot to include a message-- It's just a little revenge for the nice bomb you included with the mystery stick game package. I hope you enjoy them!
  • robbyras
    robbyras Posts: 5,487 ✭
    Thanks Bro! I recognized the name and I remembered your avatar, but i've been so out of it lately that all the screen names are starting to run together! This is an awesome package bro! the one's I have hard are some of my favorites and the ones I have not had are high on my Smoke list! Totally unexpected and very much appreciated!
  • taythegibs
    taythegibs Posts: 2,025 ✭
    Nice hit!

    Mephisto:
    You're welcome, Rob! Sorry I forgot to include a message-- It's just a little revenge for the nice bomb you included with the mystery stick game package. I hope you enjoy them!
    had to laugh at your username, just finished about a month on Faust in my world lit class...
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Niiiiice!
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Niiiiice!
    x2
  • jr_p951
    jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Oh my! Thats some nice sticks!
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it should reading "why not from TN" nobody is safe!! LOL!! Nice hit!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RampMonkey
    RampMonkey Posts: 1,808 ✭
    The Kid:
    BigT06:
    Niiiiice!
    x2
    x3 Bravo!