The Postman rings twice.....

The_Kid
The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
MVW67 kicks down the f'n door!!!

Mike surprised the hell out of me and dropped a bomb in my lap!!! Damn dude WTH???LOL Seriously He knew I was eyeing these Anos' from DD but wasnt able to swing it. I guess he felt they needed some company & Included some El Tiante's, from The Man DPG!!
Yeah Baby!!!!
Looking forward to trying these lanceros too
Thank You very much for the sticks!!!Im Stoked!!!!
Photobucket

Comments

  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    MVW67 kicks down the f'n door!!!

    Mike surprised the hell out of me and dropped a bomb in my lap!!! Damn dude WTH???LOL Seriously He knew I was eyeing these Anos' from DD but wasnt able to swing it. I guess he felt they needed some company & Included some El Tiante's, from The Man DPG!!
    Yeah Baby!!!!
    Looking forward to trying these lanceros too
    Thank You very much for the sticks!!!Im Stoked!!!!
    Photobucket
    great hit,
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    And he strikes again lol
  • greg2648
    greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    And he strikes again lol
    Mike is a Stud..........
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    And he strikes again lol
    Mike is a Stud..........
    If I hadn't seen your hit today he might have been my new hero lol
  • greg2648
    greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    And he strikes again lol
    Mike is a Stud..........
    If I hadn't seen your hit today he might have been my new hero lol
    If you are referring to me, I am not of "hero" status yet. However, I will be after I hit my "Westcoaster". lol. I am going to leave a mark.
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    Im gonna hit like a marshmallow gun.. Wonder if it will leave a whelp?
  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    And he strikes again lol
    Mike is a Stud..........
    If I hadn't seen your hit today he might have been my new hero lol
    If you are referring to me, I am not of "hero" status yet. However, I will be after I hit my "Westcoaster". lol. I am going to leave a mark.
    Yeah, you'll leave a mark, like a wet noodle mark..............
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    And he strikes again lol
    Mike is a Stud..........
    If I hadn't seen your hit today he might have been my new hero lol
    If you are referring to me, I am not of "hero" status yet. However, I will be after I hit my "Westcoaster". lol. I am going to leave a mark.
    Yeah, you'll leave a mark, like a wet noodle mark..............
    Yeah but let that noodle dry and it's stuck forever.. that's right
  • greg2648
    greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    And he strikes again lol
    Mike is a Stud..........
    If I hadn't seen your hit today he might have been my new hero lol
    If you are referring to me, I am not of "hero" status yet. However, I will be after I hit my "Westcoaster". lol. I am going to leave a mark.
    Yeah, you'll leave a mark, like a wet noodle mark..............
    Hahahahahahahaha. I guess you have nothing to worry about..............Be skeerd, Be very skeerd........
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    MVW67 kicks down the f'n door!!!

    Mike surprised the hell out of me and dropped a bomb in my lap!!! Damn dude WTH???LOL Seriously He knew I was eyeing these Anos' from DD but wasnt able to swing it. I guess he felt they needed some company & Included some El Tiante's, from The Man DPG!!
    Yeah Baby!!!!
    Looking forward to trying these lanceros too
    Thank You very much for the sticks!!!Im Stoked!!!!
    Photobucket
    finally got there!!!! See I don't always pick on newbs!! I have been working too much need to release some more tension!!!!!! Alot of tension!!!!! Time for some of the Salts!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...