iso alec bradley fine and rares
slickric
Posts: 705
any leads guys?
0
Comments
-
I bought some at a big shop in Chicago called Casa de Montecristo. I know that they will ship.0
-
i just called them and they said they were out0
-
How many are you looking for?0
-
30
-
I have one lead, but it is in CA....which means we get raped. By all means, I will contact you when they come in as I am on the list. I recently grabbed a few, but half were spoken for and the other half for me. I paid $14 out of state, but in CA that might be $20+0
-
They're pricey, but there's a shop about 15 minutes from me that I'm pretty sure has 'em in stock. I picked one up last time I was there and I think they had 5 on display. This shop will most likely be more expensive than any other one outside of NY. Its certainly the priciest shop I've had the pleasure of visiting.catfishbluezz:I have one lead, but it is in CA....which means we get raped. By all means, I will contact you when they come in as I am on the list. I recently grabbed a few, but half were spoken for and the other half for me. I paid $14 out of state, but in CA that might be $20+0 -
No leads, but Rick, it's good to see you on here. Been thinkin about how you're doing over there lately. Hope all is well.0
-
I don't have 3, but I do have 1 with your name on it for when you get home.slickric:30 -
I assume its up north Ca? There are none down here.catfishbluezz:I have one lead, but it is in CA....which means we get raped. By all means, I will contact you when they come in as I am on the list. I recently grabbed a few, but half were spoken for and the other half for me. I paid $14 out of state, but in CA that might be $20+"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0 -
I assume its up north Ca? There are none down here.catfishbluezz:I have one lead, but it is in CA....which means we get raped. By all means, I will contact you when they come in as I am on the list. I recently grabbed a few, but half were spoken for and the other half for me. I paid $14 out of state, but in CA that might be $20+"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0 -
I assume its up north Ca? There are none down here.catfishbluezz:I have one lead, but it is in CA....which means we get raped. By all means, I will contact you when they come in as I am on the list. I recently grabbed a few, but half were spoken for and the other half for me. I paid $14 out of state, but in CA that might be $20+"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0 -
I assume its up north Ca? There are none down here.catfishbluezz:I have one lead, but it is in CA....which means we get raped. By all means, I will contact you when they come in as I am on the list. I recently grabbed a few, but half were spoken for and the other half for me. I paid $14 out of state, but in CA that might be $20+"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0 -
Wow! What just happend? Sorry about that guys. Phone froze."It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0
-
Yup...there is one big shop up here in Fresno that gets all sorts of crazy stuff. The owner has me on the list and says they are a month out or so.danielzreyes:
I assume its up north Ca? There are none down here.catfishbluezz:I have one lead, but it is in CA....which means we get raped. By all means, I will contact you when they come in as I am on the list. I recently grabbed a few, but half were spoken for and the other half for me. I paid $14 out of state, but in CA that might be $20+0 -
This cigar came to the market with a lot of hype. It is a good cigar but not so special. The draw can be tight but full of flavor. I paid three times more than MSRP but was disappointed after smoking it. However, I am aging my box now. Many people like it. Maybe that day my palate wasn't clean enough to taste the cigar.
slickric:any leads guys?0 -
You paid approx $400 for the box? Really?? WTF.0
-
what's retail on these sticks anyways?"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0
-
$14danielzreyes:what's retail on these sticks anyways?0 -
That is accurate, but unfortunately most b&m's that I've heard of offering these is really price gougingcatfishbluezz:
$14danielzreyes:what's retail on these sticks anyways?
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
PM sentslickric:any leads guys?0







