Last week i got beat up

JHewey
JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
Last week a few brothers decided to beat me up good. First there was dustin who said he hasn't tried a few LP's so I sent him a couple and told me I didn't want anything in return. But no one on this forums listen. So he hit me with these. I been trying to get another fine and rare. So thank you.
image

Then I was one of Brett's birthday bombs he sent out. Man you didn't have to do this. Thank you. I will enjoy all these and he sent me a clock too!!
image
image

Then we have john(jgibv) who applied the final blow to this beating. We been sending cigars back and forth a few times now. Never tried the af. Thanks and I'm sure we will trade again
image

Comments

  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Damn brother. You got some fine sticks there!
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    And because of this beating. I had to take it out on someone. So my mooch. Blame these guys. Lol.
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you liked everything Justin, that Buena Vista was blended off of the Behike 54 and Montecristo No. 2 and it really pulls it off brilliantly. Honduran tobacco and it's d@mn similar to a CC Monte... Brilliant cigar. Oh and that wrapped one is the Illusione MJ12
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RampMonkey
    RampMonkey Posts: 1,808 ✭
    Congrats on the goodies Justin! Brett came through nicely :D
  • Gaetano7890
    Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    And because of this beating. I had to take it out on someone. So my mooch. Blame these guys. Lol.
    Thanks alot guys
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    JHewey:
    And because of this beating. I had to take it out on someone. So my mooch. Blame these guys. Lol.
    Thanks alot guys

    You were properly warned. Don't worry, it only hurts for a month or two after the swelling and bruising go away...