MVW67 and his terrible math skills...

ejenne87
ejenne87 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭
I got my end of a trade with this fella a few days ago and I'm pretty sure when he said a couple smokes he meant a couple. Well I learned what a couple means in Wisconsin... Thanks a ton brother!

But remember that I've had time to plan and prepare my retaliation...

Comments

  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Mike can count... 2+2=potatoe! See our math skills are excellent! My 5-8 blind stick trade with Mike turned into a 12-13 "I'm gonna whoop your aZZ" trade. Enjoy, brother!
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    Who taught that boy how to count?
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    It's possible to be taught how to count? How horrible!!!
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    I can count, just forget what number I left off at, very short attention span! What were we talking about???
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    "Hi, I'm Tom."