Joz3r is a One Man Wrecking Crew!!!
90+_Irishman
Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
A few days ago I put out a thread searching for some Tat's that I hadn't had a chance to try and was looking for. Well several brothers responded with one of them being Joe. He had sent me a PM saying that he had put together a package and was sending it my way, to which I asked how I could make it square with him, his reply; "Oh sorry that I gave you the wrong idea, I'm bombing your azz and there is nothing you can do about it..."
Yeah.... it hurt. Joe your generosity is INCREDIBLE and I don't deserve this one bit, but thank you so very much regardless!!! The Bolivar looks incredible, and Lancero's are one of my favorite sizes around, I can't tell you how pysched I am to light these bad boys up!! Thank you Joe, I won't forget this ever! Oh and sorry for the crappy pics, only have the iPhone 3G camera right now

Yeah.... it hurt. Joe your generosity is INCREDIBLE and I don't deserve this one bit, but thank you so very much regardless!!! The Bolivar looks incredible, and Lancero's are one of my favorite sizes around, I can't tell you how pysched I am to light these bad boys up!! Thank you Joe, I won't forget this ever! Oh and sorry for the crappy pics, only have the iPhone 3G camera right now

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
0
Comments
-
Nice hit!0
-
Very nice hit:-)Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
This board is officially off the hook...the rapid fire, high quality bombs and trades going on is mind blowing! Very fine work Joz3r!Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.0
-
Nice one Joe."It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0
-
I saw a box of 09 La Verite once. Didn't know what they were so I moved on. Later I found out. Count yourself lucky to have one. Joe don't mess around. He's good to have on your side0
-
Very nice!!!0
-
Great hit, Joe.0
-
Joe don't play ball unless it's major league. Nice hit!0
-
Wow! Those are just beautiful!0
-
Joe is definitly one of the best guys around ... this forum is richer for his input , wish N.C. wasn't so far from Cali ... would love to herf someday . But I do hear they have these new fangled things called Aero-Planes or something like that so you just never know ; ) !!!0
-
Joe really is an amazing guy, I can't say enough how humbled I am and how grateful I am for his generosity... absolutely amazing!"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
Oh come off it guys, I didn't do anything that special...many of you would have done the same thing for a brother looking to expand his horizons.0
-
Yeah guys, I've herfed with Joe, he ain't THAT special if he keeps company with the likes of me............j0z3r:Oh come off it guys, I didn't do anything that special...many of you would have done the same thing for a brother looking to expand his horizons.0 -
True dat !bandyt09:
Yeah guys, I've herfed with Joe, he ain't THAT special if he keeps company with the likes of me............j0z3r:Oh come off it guys, I didn't do anything that special...many of you would have done the same thing for a brother looking to expand his horizons.
Nicely done Joe.0 -
Very Nice!0











