oh the humanity!
bigfnsteve
Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
I received gregs end of my noob trade. Dunno what to say besides thank you very much. Im left speechless by your kindness and generosity.

0
Comments
-
fn a greg...nice work man!!!Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.0
-
That's why we call him The Bear.0
-
-
PWNED!0
-
Did you blow your whistle and scream rape? Geez Greg... you're a monster!0
-
Geez. Nice"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0
-
-
-
Liability waivers and safe words.. love this place. Now if only i could get those fillipino girls to go for that stuff id be set.0
-
I hope you enjoy the cigars that I selected. Welcome aboard. Steve is a great trader. Put him on your "to-do" list.0
-
Somebody's a$$hole is whistling!!Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
Incredible! Way to rope him in Greg! Nice hit!!!!0
-
I told ya to get ready!0
-
Why do these young guns never listen...?0











