Does anyone wan to trade

These I just haven't got around to smoking so does anyone want to trade if so let me know image

Comments

  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingdavid5:
    These I just haven't got around to smoking so does anyone want to trade if so let me know.
    Hey bro, anything in particular you looking for? If you send them to the DCCC, I'll send you some "replacement" sticks, my choice. What do you say?
  • Ken_Light
    Ken_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    kingdavid5:
    These I just haven't got around to smoking so does anyone want to trade if so let me know.
    Hey bro, anything in particular you looking for? If you send them to the DCCC, I'll send you some "replacement" sticks, my choice. What do you say?
    Wow, man, that's a really great idea, and really generous of you.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    bandyt09:
    kingdavid5:
    These I just haven't got around to smoking so does anyone want to trade if so let me know.
    Hey bro, anything in particular you looking for? If you send them to the DCCC, I'll send you some "replacement" sticks, my choice. What do you say?
    I'll match him... well his twenty count never runs out. So , if ya give to the DCCC I'll send ya something too.
  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    kingdavid5:
    These I just haven't got around to smoking so does anyone want to trade if so let me know.
    Hey bro, anything in particular you looking for? If you send them to the DCCC, I'll send you some "replacement" sticks, my choice. What do you say?
    I'll match him... well his twenty count never runs out. So , if ya give to the DCCC I'll send ya something too.
    Well, I did almost see the bottom once..........
  • kingdavid5
    kingdavid5 Posts: 293 ✭
    bandyt09:
    kingdavid5:
    These I just haven't got around to smoking so does anyone want to trade if so let me know.
    Hey bro, anything in particular you looking for? If you send them to the DCCC, I'll send you some "replacement" sticks, my choice. What do you say?
    Yea I can def send it to the DCCC you want to PM me with the info and how I can get this started
  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCCC addy sent.
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    Thats a cool gesture guys .
  • kingdavid5
    kingdavid5 Posts: 293 ✭
    Just sent my DCCC package image