EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST ***GOOD NIGHT***

1…1213151718…23

Comments

  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The upmann is ready to roll too bro...already got a couple years and they are smoking well
  • bigfnsteve
    bigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    WEST COAST DOMINATION Awesome hit!
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Dustin! Now Rich, show them westies what's up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • beatnic
    beatnic Posts: 4,133 ✭
    Counting on you Rich. Let's do this one for the Gipper.
  • rburke1129
    rburke1129 Posts: 386 ✭
    beatnic:
    Counting on you Rich. Let's do this one for the Gipper.


    lol...well played beatnic...retribution will be swift and severe!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • beatnic
    beatnic Posts: 4,133 ✭
    rburke1129:
    beatnic:
    Counting on you Rich. Let's do this one for the Gipper.


    lol...well played beatnic...retribution will be swift and severe!
    I was expecting you to catch that. Go Irish!
  • rburke1129
    rburke1129 Posts: 386 ✭
    Flyin west...
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Bombay
    Bombay Posts: 1,207 ✭
    Alright Rburke destroyed the communal mailbox which I am sure I will eb receiving a bill for with these beautiful sticks....including my first Opus X....much appreciated brother.
    image
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit! EAST COAST!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Go east coast:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Bombay
    Bombay Posts: 1,207 ✭
    The Next East Coast target has been selected and acquired. Unlike Maverick in Top Gun, I am not to close for missiles and you will be annihilated........It lifts off tomorrow.
  • scarlin
    scarlin Posts: 1,592 ✭
    MVW67:
    Go east coast:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Exactly what I was thinking!
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Bombay on such a terrific hit and brilliant cigars bro! Do us West Coasters proud bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Another beautiful beat down delivered by the EAST COAST.

    Damn we are good.

    EAST COAST
  • rburke1129
    rburke1129 Posts: 386 ✭
    Bombay:
    Alright Rburke destroyed the communal mailbox which I am sure I will eb receiving a bill for with these beautiful sticks....including my first Opus X....much appreciated brother.
    image


    Enjoy em brother...and have fun in vegas!!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Bombay
    Bombay Posts: 1,207 ✭
    rburke1129:
    Bombay:
    Alright Rburke destroyed the communal mailbox which I am sure I will eb receiving a bill for with these beautiful sticks....including my first Opus X....much appreciated brother.
    image


    Enjoy em brother...and have fun in vegas!!
    Thanks will do.
  • Diamondog
    Diamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    Good work on keepin this thing moving quickly people...
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Good work on keepin this thing moving quickly people...
    The prodigal son returns!!! lol, seriously though... How was your vacation Steve, you and the family have a nice time? Glad you're back and hope all is well brother and thanks again for setting this up ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • kevin1323
    kevin1323 Posts: 294 ✭
    It is great to see this moving so quickly!
  • Bombay
    Bombay Posts: 1,207 ✭
    Flying East and some sorry BOTL is in deeepppp trouble!
  • Bombay
    Bombay Posts: 1,207 ✭
    Posting a DC number as I will be out of town as of tomorrow morning and wanted to make sure you guys could track. DC#03120090000199196435. Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick.......can you hear it, is it in your box?????
  • scarlin
    scarlin Posts: 1,592 ✭
    $@#*
  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Time to tuck and roll.
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Bwahahahaha! Tighten those boot-straps there Spencer, it's time for your close-up!!!'
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • scarlin
    scarlin Posts: 1,592 ✭
    Woohoo! I don't live there.
  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    $hit.
  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    image

    So I'm starting to think I brought a knife to a gun fight. Scratch that. I brought a box cutter to a bazooka fight. Very nicely done Sir! I'll pick myself up, dust off and deliver some pain to a west coast pinkie!
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    image

    So I'm starting to think I brought a knife to a gun fight. Scratch that. I brought a box cutter to a bazooka fight. Very nicely done Sir! I'll pick myself up, dust off and deliver some pain to a west coast pinkie!
    Cngrats Skweekz! Couldn't of happened to a more deserving brother! Great selection of sticks right there bro!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Geesh you guys. You definitely waste NO time messing around. It's one amazing hit after another. Bravo sirs.
  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The next West Coast Pinkie will fall on Tuesday when the Iron Fist of the East lands!