Extra Cigars!!! from Florida WINNER!!
MVW67
Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
OK, BOTL, any one is invited 12 sticks left over from florida trip, not the ones I have here, they were gifts......but my own!!! Just put your name in by Thursday the 22nd at 11:59pm. and get them!!!!! Newbs, Vets, etc..... Come one come all !!!!!!! Thanks,Miikeee!!!!
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
0
Comments
-
I'll throw my name in the hat. The more important part, how was the trip??0
-
Oooh, I'm in too!0
-
am in0
-
Ohh I'm in I'm in south Florida too0
-
I wont put my name in on this because I have a feeling when we herf you are gonna smack me with some ceegars lol."Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky0
-
I too would like to drop my name in the hat!0
-
I'm in0
-
in0
-
Don't want in. Just hope ya had a good n restful vacation dood0
-
What the heck, put me down for your next pimp smacking.0
-
Hope the vacation was good for the soul.0
-
So does that mean you smoked 73 cigars on vacation? You are my hero! I'm in.0
-
Im in0
-
Free cigars? Um, okay!LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0
-
Me, too, please....... And thank you. Hope you had a great trip.0
-
Add me woohoo!0
-
Free+cigars= count me in!0
-
I'm in. Thanks!!
Rob0 -
I'll drop my name into your fabled hat.0
-
I'm in why not.0
-
Florida must have been awesome, I'm in0
-
I will toss my name in too! Where in florida did you go? Get any golfing done?0
-
I dont want any free cigars0
-
Im in0
-
Sounds like you had a great time on vacation
Toss my name in the hat please. And as always, thank you! 0 -
Im in, Thanks!0
-
Im in,, Thanks!0
-
Sure why not. I'm in.0
-
In! Hope the trip was great!^Troll: DO NOT FEED.0
-
Yes pls."It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR0



























