What did I do?

Toombes
Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
While excitedly digging through the Poker Pass box yesterday, I happened to find a second Baggie. Inscribed upon the side of said. baggie were the words, "Toombes, BOOM, Muwahahahahahaha!!" bandyt09 took it upon himself to include a bit of a bomb inside the pass. What an awesome surprise to go along with the welcome addition of my new daughter. Todd, you are a true brother! I'll have pictures up in a few days when I get back to work. Thanks again, Todd!

Comments

  • CvilleE
    CvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    edit: WTG Todd....but I don't think you did anything, you were just on the tail end of a good ole azz whoopin!!! ;-)
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The bomb Todd dropped on me in the midst of a pass. Sneaky, sneaky, sir...

    Photobucket
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Toombes, and wonderful smack-down Todd!! What Tat is that bad boy; haven't seen that one before that I recall
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Not really sure which one it is. It's only the second one I've ever gotten and they're both resting in the humi for now.
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Not really sure which one it is. It's only the second one I've ever gotten and they're both resting in the humi for now.
    I've yet to have a bad Tat man, Pete Johnson really knows his sticks... you'll love em!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I think the one from Todd's bomb may be a Miami Especiales or a Reserva SW. Maybe bandyT09 could tell you, it was his goofy-aZZ idea to send it. I'm looking forward to trying them. I've heard nothing but good things about the entire Tat line.
  • JDH
    JDH Posts: 2,107 ✭
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, either. How you doin, Daniel?
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, either. How you doin, Daniel?
    +1
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, either. How you doin, Daniel?

    Doing just peachy, David. Thanks for the kind words. How have you been, my friend?