Zach and Justin....unreal

Justin heard I had never had a Liga...so he offers to send me some, turns down a trade offer, and sends a decade along with his package....all for no reason. During our discussion, he mentioned the FFP and if I'd want one, but they are impossible to find. So I went pig hunting...... Enter Zach.... After two leads I had fell through, one was paid, he shoots me a lead and I call. No shipping to CA...so someone I've never met offers to go pick them up as a favor and I shot him the cash, and it was hour drive. Basically two guys I've never met both send me free sticks (Zach did two weeks ago) and one goes way out of his way to hook a brother up he'd never met face to face or spoke to...and drives an hour out of his way to get me a box of rare smokes! Needless to say...both are getting blown up next week. Here is the score.... imageimage And of course Zach threw in some buddies for the trip... This place rules

Comments

  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Justin heard I had never had a Liga...so he offers to send me some, turns down a trade offer, and sends a decade along with his package....all for no reason. During our discussion, he mentioned the FFP and if I'd want one, but they are impossible to find. So I went pig hunting...... Enter Zach.... After two leads I had fell through, one was paid, he shoots me a lead and I call. No shipping to CA...so someone I've never met offers to go pick them up as a favor and I shot him the cash, and it was hour drive. Basically two guys I've never met both send me free sticks (Zach did two weeks ago) and one goes way out of his way to hook a brother up he'd never met face to far or spoke to...and drives an hour out of his way to get me a box of rare smokes! Needless to say...both are getting blown up next week. Here is the score.... imageimage And of course Zach threw in some buddies for the trip... This place rules
    awsome borkism!!
  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    damn all them liga just gave me a..... nvm I hope those piggs are as good as they look! Well done BORKS
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    And I insisted Zach take one for his trouble....he declined and insisted I open the box... If any of you have a chance to deal with either, do it.
  • beatnic
    beatnic Posts: 4,133 ✭
    Not singing the Bluezz tonight, are we? Wow. Good work Zach!
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    catfishbluezz:
    Justin heard I had never had a Liga...so he offers to send me some, turns down a trade offer, and sends a decade along with his package....all for no reason. During our discussion, he mentioned the FFP and if I'd want one, but they are impossible to find. So I went pig hunting...... Enter Zach.... After two leads I had fell through, one was paid, he shoots me a lead and I call. No shipping to CA...so someone I've never met offers to go pick them up as a favor and I shot him the cash, and it was hour drive. Basically two guys I've never met both send me free sticks (Zach did two weeks ago) and one goes way out of his way to hook a brother up he'd never met face to far or spoke to...and drives an hour out of his way to get me a box of rare smokes! Needless to say...both are getting blown up next week. Here is the score.... imageimage And of course Zach threw in some buddies for the trip... This place rules
    awsome borkism!!
    Thats the word I was thinkin of!!! Enjoy Catfishbluez
  • oldsoulrevival
    oldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    image
  • Rail_Jockey
    Rail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Are those T9, amd T52's worth the price? I have not tried one yet, and i have heard mixed reviews....im going to have to pick a few up and give them a try. They look good...
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Don't know....this is my first Liga score lol! But I'll let you know very soon!!!
  • OchoZacho
    OchoZacho Posts: 1,471 ✭
    Way to hit him Justin! (virtually high-5ing)
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Hey man. Enjoy them. I know I do.
  • Bobbo2009
    Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Awesome!!
  • JHewey
    JHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Way to hit him Justin! (virtually high-5ing)
    Virtual high 5
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    That's just wow. Great hit fellas!
  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    Two of the best newer members of our community doing what they do. WELL! :-) Excellent job gentlemen.

  • OchoZacho
    OchoZacho Posts: 1,471 ✭
    beatnic:
    Not singing the Bluezz tonight, are we? Wow. Good work Zach!
    I do believe I learned from the master way back when....
  • AJGARLETT
    AJGARLETT Posts: 648
    love seeing this kind of stuff...GREAT job guys!!!