j0z3r took down my last "wish list" cigar!

Without reason, Joe bombed me with 5 AMAZING smokes! Among them is a Casa Fuente Lancero....the last cigar on my "wish list" and one I thoguht I would have to go to vegas to get! That CF Lancero arrived with 4 amazing travel parters...including a GOF Carlito '06! Joe you're the man...thank you! image

Comments

  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, I received one from lcpleel before I left Germany. I've been hooked and now having a hard time getting some. Enjoy Tony and nice hit Joe....

  • j0z3r
    j0z3r Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭
    Glad they made it safely Tony. You can thank me for the other four, but you'll have to thank Isaac (lcpleel) for the CF, without him I wouldn't have been able to bomb it to you. Oh yeah, you and I know damn well I had a good reason to bomb you Wink [;)].
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nit hit Joe!! Nothing but premiums I see!! Glad there is one less on your wish list Tony!
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome brother. I'll be trying me one of those CF's next week. I hope.
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Ramon Allones is a smoooooth solid smoke. Joe gave me one to smoke at the last SoCa herf. Awesome BOTL.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn nice hit Joe,,, Enjoy Tony,,your a solid dude aka BORK!!!!
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Damn nice hit Joe,,, Enjoy Tony,,your a solid dude aka BORK!!!!
    x2
  • jr_p951
    jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    D@mn Joe hit ya good!! Saves a vegas trip! Gotta love the West Coast Borks like Joe!
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    D@mn Joe nice hit brother!
  • The Sniper
    The Sniper Posts: 3,910 ✭
    (best Chris Tucker voice...)

    DAAAAAYYYYYYUM!!!!! YOU JUST GOT BLOWN THE F UP!!!! :-) Nice smack Joe!

  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    (best Chris Tucker voice...)

    DAAAAAYYYYYYUM!!!!! YOU JUST GOT BLOWN THE F UP!!!! :-) Nice smack Joe!


    Hahaha + 2