HEAD SHOT!!

ShotgunJohn took me out with both barrels! I was chosen to be the victim of his 1k post bomb, and man did he deliver! I never even saw it coming. Mailbox=GONE!

Thank you so much for these awesome sticks, brother! I am super excited to smoke these babies!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    damn that made me pucker!
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Day-um, Todd! I don't know if it sux to be you or if I should be envious... Awesome carnage, John!
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shotguns taking care of bidness!
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice Hit Shotgun!!! Enjoy Todd,, many of the cigars he's hittin us with are 1 year plus, pretty cool.. Thanks again man!!!
  • jr_p951
    jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Another family team!! Mrs Shotgun picked you! I love the band on the Macanudo!