Beckom Bomb Blows up Big BOTL
dennisking
Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
I get a pm the other day from dbeckom asking for my addy. Obviously he's planning devious stuff. Well, I was right. For some unnamed reason, known only between us, he decides to destroy me, along with rbeckom. Two botls, two amazing packs, one happy Dennis. Such an awesome bomb including a hat (was wearing when I took the pic), punch, and cigar jar. Such a wonderful present. I'm flattered for sure. I didn't get the Quesada Oktoberfest in the pic by accident but that's okay. It won't last long here.
0
Comments
-
Damn, that's sweet! Them Georgia boys don't mess around. But now you gotta show us the hat!0
-
Beckom Brothers rock for sure. Nice hit, enjoy Dennis.....
0 -
I'm glad to see they made it safely! hope you enjoy em all.
Those jars look really nice sitting on a shelf or desk. They hold a constant RH with a Xikar humi stick, a humi-pack, or boveda pack. I have a several of the square jars in that size, and some shorter ones (Robustos and Coronas) sitting around my humidor.
"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset
"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown
“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.” Indian Proverb0 -
I use that same jar and punch (I also got mine from Dwayne!) all the time. The punch hasn't left my keychain since the day he gave it to me. Works great and it's self cleaning when it retracts.
Great work Beckoms! Enjoy that awesome swag Dennis!0 -
Awesome destruction, brothers. Looks like a good time to be had, Dennis.0
-
Figured you had it coming. Enjoy.0
-
Great bomb from good people. I also have that punch thanks to Dane0
-
Well done Rodney and Dwayne, like that jar. It'll look good on the desktop filled up.0







