A Welcome to the Forum Bomb

SleevePlz
SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
IMAG0063 So I made my first post to the forum last week and already, bandyt09 is blowing up my little humidor. For the record, as a high school math teacher, I must inform everyone that 2+3 now equals 6. Must be that fuzzy math everyone around here talks about. I mentioned returning some fire and he politely requested that I direct my revenge on the DCCC. Total class act. Thanks again for the outrageous generosity bestowed upon a simple newb.
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    IMAG0063 So I made my first post to the forum last week and already, bandyt09 is blowing up my little humidor. For the record, as a high school math teacher, I must inform everyone that 2+3 now equals 6. Must be that fuzzy math everyone around here talks about. I mentioned returning some fire and he politely requested that I direct my revenge on the DCCC. Total class act. Thanks again for the outrageous generosity bestowed upon a simple newb.
    awesome and a fine selection
  • spindrift
    spindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forum....Enjoy those sticks...
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    Fuzzy math??? You wrong Col. Sanders... Todd''s right!
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit bro...
  • Roberto99
    Roberto99 Posts: 1,077 ✭
    Welcome, glad you joined in the fun!
  • bandyt09
    bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Fuzzy math??? You wrong Col. Sanders... Todd''s right!
    Mama says, the 5 is the new 3..............And no playin no foooosball.....................
  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Direwolf:
    Fuzzy math??? You wrong Col. Sanders... Todd''s right!
    Mama says, the 5 is the new 3..............And no playin no foooosball.....................
    Itz the devil!
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really nice selection.
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Todd's one of the most generous BORKs ever. (and he has the coolest name)...

    great hit! A ccom welcome for sure.
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!!! Todd is a very generous bork!!! New Huh????
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...