Smoke em if you got em is nucking futs!

y2pascoe
y2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
So Royln asked me last week if I wouldn't mind trading a few Undercrowns to him. He was only looking for two or three. So I says sure, tell him what kind of stuff I like/am looking to try. I sent him the Undercrowns and a couple of Kristoffs to try. And then I get this:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
HO-LY ****! Not exactly what I was expecting for 5 sticks. I feel very small right now. That's a Tat Wolfman on the Stinky ashtray BTW. He sent that too. Royln. You're mental. I will come down on you for this someday soon!

Comments

  • deejmemixx
    deejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    holy crap batman
  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This sh$$t is getting completely out of hand
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    That is a serious hit right there.... Which reminds me, Someone "borrowed" my Stinky ashtray last summer and never brought it back. Better check the neighbors yards. . Those things are great.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    smoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I told you in the PM...I had to make room for more sticks on the way...and plus a get points with the wife when I send sticks out..enjoy brother.
  • Rail_Jockey
    Rail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Amazing.....
  • jj20030
    jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Amazing.....
    cigar machine musta broke , wow
  • spindrift
    spindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    That is one h3ll of a hit...Very nice....
  • The_Kid
    The_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    smoke em's an awesome BORK!!!!!!,,, Nice hit Royln
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf Posts: 3,493 ✭
    Nice 5'er he sent ya there.
  • Roberto99
    Roberto99 Posts: 1,077 ✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    As I told you in the PM...I had to make room for more sticks on the way...and plus a get points with the wife when I send sticks out..enjoy brother.
    Looks like you're gonna have a heck of a night with the little lady then...
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is sick brother!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • skweekz
    skweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Nice 5'er he sent ya there.
    Looks like a standard ccom 5er to me. Nicely done
  • taythegibs
    taythegibs Posts: 2,025 ✭
    that is Nice!
  • CharlieCordus
    CharlieCordus Posts: 84 ✭✭
    ignore...
  • Roberto99
    Roberto99 Posts: 1,077 ✭
    ...
  • BigT06
    BigT06 Posts: 3,899 ✭
    Holy freakin crap. Fantastic hit!
  • RampMonkey
    RampMonkey Posts: 1,808 ✭
    Looks like some great mathematics at work there. HAHA! Brother...you got your a$$ handed to ya. :D
  • stowggie
    stowggie Posts: 399
    Very nice!!
  • MVW67
    MVW67 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet deal!!!!!Nice Hit!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • JudoChinX
    JudoChinX Posts: 775 ✭
    All I can say is: Geeze Louise
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieCordus:
    ignore...wrong acct...
    +1 That's an insane hit! ..........wait... what?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • oldsoulrevival
    oldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    ..............whoa.
  • ENFIDL
    ENFIDL Posts: 5,836 ✭
    That's how my boy rolls! Nicely done sir nicely done
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Direwolf:
    Nice 5'er he sent ya there.
    Looks like a standard ccom 5er to me. Nicely done

    Yep, I only counted 5. Looks like a fun time coming up. Excellent hit, brother!