601 La Bomba---Split?
Vulchor
Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys,
Just saw a decent deal on a box (10 sticks) of the 601 La Bomba. I tried one many moons ago and wouldnt mind a few more, but I dont need 10. If anyone is interested in going halves on 5 of them, PM in the next couple hours please. Thanks.
Just saw a decent deal on a box (10 sticks) of the 601 La Bomba. I tried one many moons ago and wouldnt mind a few more, but I dont need 10. If anyone is interested in going halves on 5 of them, PM in the next couple hours please. Thanks.
0
Comments
-
PM sent0
-
How was the LaBomba? I had A few but chose to give them away instead of smoking one. I'd like to hear your review on them before I purchase more.0
-
Wish I had room because those are good.0
-
PM back to you-----and I agree they are good Snake, at least the one I had. If anyone else may be interested, PM me as I can only get the deal til midnight.0
-
Replied0
-
Good stuff------consider this fun closed......0


