Anybody want Padron 2000 maduro?
j0z3r
Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭
I have a few 4-pack sleeves of Padron 2000 maduro that I'd like to send to a good home...there are 15 cigars total. They're just not my cup of tea, I prefer the natural.
So if anybody wants them, let me know. I figure we can either work out a cash deal or a trade as there are some cigars out there I'd like to try. A sale or trade will heavily favor you.
A few I'm looking for:
San Lotano Oval
San Lotano Connecticut
Sol Cubano Special Dark
Ashton VSG
Fuente Magnum R
If anyone is interested in buying these, I'll do it for $40 shipped.
So if anybody wants them, let me know. I figure we can either work out a cash deal or a trade as there are some cigars out there I'd like to try. A sale or trade will heavily favor you.
A few I'm looking for:
San Lotano Oval
San Lotano Connecticut
Sol Cubano Special Dark
Ashton VSG
Fuente Magnum R
If anyone is interested in buying these, I'll do it for $40 shipped.
0
Comments
-
I offer 1 USD.0
-
I''d jump but have no place to put them0
-
Poor little 3 finger case.. You should upgrade to a 25ct.Direwolf:I''d jump but have no place to put them0 -
Well, the deal won't favor you that heavily.scarlin:I offer 1 USD.0 -
j0z3r:
Well, the deal won't favor you that heavily.scarlin:I offer 1 USD.
Really Scarlin? 1 USD....pfffft!!!! I'll go 5 USD!!!!0 -
Well aren't you guys a hoot.
0 -
Updated first post.0
-
j0z3r:Updated first post.
Sorry brother, just poking fun!!!0 -
I know, all good. If I don't get rid of them here, I've got plenty of addresses and have no problem bombing the living hell out of some people.0


