Anyone have an extra 100 ct humidor?

I'm looking to expand on a little storage

Looking for a 100 ct humi, a little smaller or bigger would be ok too.

I'll send some cigars of your liking and a few extras to help cover the cost of shipping (I know that the humis can get a little heavy)

If you're interested, let me know what you like and we'll try and work out the details.

Thanks.

Comments

  • dutyje
    dutyje Posts: 2,263 ✭
    Dang, bass... one of the guys in my neighborhood is buying my "cosmetic blem" 100-ct for $15. Maddy has some interest in it as well... if none of that stuff works out, I'll work a trade with you.
  • bass8844
    bass8844 Posts: 416
    Sounds good, if nobody else in front of me doesn't take up the offer, let me know and I'd be glad to work something out.
  • bass8844
    bass8844 Posts: 416
    no one else has a spare humi lying around collecting dust?
  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    bass8844:
    no one else has a spare humi lying around collecting dust?
    Come on bass you know better than any of us having spare room. Hell half of us have cigars in bags because our COOLERS are full.

    Go get yourself a cooler, you won't regret it.
  • bass8844
    bass8844 Posts: 416
    I've already got a cooler!

    It barely closes...so I was looking to get another humi for some overflow...
    I might just have to get one more. I was hoping to pick up one more humi, but I might have to just go and get a second cooler.
  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    bass8844:
    I've already got a cooler!

    It barely closes...so I was looking to get another humi for some overflow...
    I might just have to get one more. I was hoping to pick up one more humi, but I might have to just go and get a second cooler.
    LMAO welcome to the club man. My humi and cooler will barely close thanks to you guys I have 3 bags of additional cigars.
  • rdnstn
    rdnstn Posts: 992 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    bass8844:
    I've already got a cooler!

    It barely closes...so I was looking to get another humi for some overflow...
    I might just have to get one more. I was hoping to pick up one more humi, but I might have to just go and get a second cooler.
    LMAO welcome to the club man. My humi and cooler will barely close thanks to you guys I have 3 bags of additional cigars.
    I can solve that problem for you maddy.
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    rdnstn:
    madurofan:
    bass8844:
    I've already got a cooler!

    It barely closes...so I was looking to get another humi for some overflow...
    I might just have to get one more. I was hoping to pick up one more humi, but I might have to just go and get a second cooler.
    LMAO welcome to the club man. My humi and cooler will barely close thanks to you guys I have 3 bags of additional cigars.
    I can solve that problem for you maddy.

    Careful Ron I already tried to help him out and now I have packs of white owls and backwoods showing up....just be warned
  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    rdnstn:
    madurofan:
    bass8844:
    I've already got a cooler!

    It barely closes...so I was looking to get another humi for some overflow...
    I might just have to get one more. I was hoping to pick up one more humi, but I might have to just go and get a second cooler.
    LMAO welcome to the club man. My humi and cooler will barely close thanks to you guys I have 3 bags of additional cigars.
    I can solve that problem for you maddy.
    Well actually something you and I talked about before actually will partially solve my problem. I hadn't forgot about that.
  • madurofan
    madurofan Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    rdnstn:
    madurofan:
    bass8844:
    I've already got a cooler!

    It barely closes...so I was looking to get another humi for some overflow...
    I might just have to get one more. I was hoping to pick up one more humi, but I might have to just go and get a second cooler.
    LMAO welcome to the club man. My humi and cooler will barely close thanks to you guys I have 3 bags of additional cigars.
    I can solve that problem for you maddy.

    Careful Ron I already tried to help him out and now I have packs of white owls and backwoods showing up....just be warned
    Backwoods! Dammit, those weren't supposed to go to you send 'em to me. Trade maybe? You like HMR's?
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    gmill880:
    rdnstn:
    madurofan:
    bass8844:
    I've already got a cooler!

    It barely closes...so I was looking to get another humi for some overflow...
    I might just have to get one more. I was hoping to pick up one more humi, but I might have to just go and get a second cooler.
    LMAO welcome to the club man. My humi and cooler will barely close thanks to you guys I have 3 bags of additional cigars.
    I can solve that problem for you maddy.

    Careful Ron I already tried to help him out and now I have packs of white owls and backwoods showing up....just be warned
    Backwoods! Dammit, those weren't supposed to go to you send 'em to me. Trade maybe? You like HMR's?

    yes ...yes...HMR'S will work nicely, I'll have one of my minions on the road to your place momentarily....he'll be cleverly disguised as a fed ex driver...I'm goin' to even throw in a couple of phillie blunts