Craigslist deal
madurofan
Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭
I ran across this it may be a good deal for someone looking for a 100 ct. humi.
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/for/1047406840.html
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/for/1047406840.html
0
Comments
-
thats a good deal, but I guess I'm a little nervous about getting stuff like cigars and humis from un-knowing sources, might come with a few surprises....madurofan:I ran across this it may be a good deal for someone looking for a 100 ct. humi.
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/for/1047406840.html0 -
I've emailed back and forth with him and may go ahead and buy it. He bought everything from the local B&M I frequent and after trying quite a few, cigars just aren't his thing. I've made him an offer we'll see what happens.0
-
One time I saw a really awesome deal on craigslist. I emailed him, and it turned out to be a link to a website for an online retailer...a pretty crappy one at that.
This one looks a little more legit than that.
BTW, is it even ok to sell cigars on craigslist?0 -
It is legit I've emailed back and forth with him. I don't think you are supposed to sell the cigars on craigslist but no one flags them so ...bass8844:One time I saw a really awesome deal on craigslist. I emailed him, and it turned out to be a link to a website for an online retailer...a pretty crappy one at that.
This one looks a little more legit than that.
BTW, is it even ok to sell cigars on craigslist?0 -
well thats good maddy0
-
Maybe we'll see if he responds to my offer.0
-
Hey Maddy, how did this turn out for ya?0
-
He never responded to my offer. Oh well.0

