Heck of a gift Mephisto

He sent me a little Xmas cheer. All smokes I enjoy a lot. Didn't see this coming at all. Thanks ton, going to use my new scissors on one of these this weekend. That's right going to smoke this Avo right away. First smoke in the morning. Thank you Darren, very unexpected and true BOTL....

Photobucket

Comments

  • boydmcgowan
    boydmcgowan Posts: 1,101 ✭
    RCY Cigars:
    He sent me a little Xmas cheer. All smokes I enjoy a lot. Didn't see this coming at all. Thanks ton, going to use my new scissors on one of these this weekend. That's right going to smoke this Avo right away. First smoke in the morning. Thank you Darren, very unexpected and true BOTL....

    Photobucket
    unexpected bombs are the best . . . . nice freakin hit mephisto, and you couldn't have picked a better BOTL to target.
  • boydmcgowan
    boydmcgowan Posts: 1,101 ✭
    double post, my bad
  • spindrift
    spindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    There are bombs landing in all parts of the country, this is great...
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another good one.
  • Mephisto
    Mephisto Posts: 508
    My pleasure, Rick! I hope you enjoy them!