Bacon soaked death.

«1

Comments

  • bbc020
    bbc020 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭
    Dude Love:
    http://www.bbqaddicts.com/bacon-explosion.html Summer can't come quick enough...

    This is inspiring to me...I have to got to try this
  • dutyje
    dutyje Posts: 2,263 ✭
    I had to chew 2 aspirin after looking at that
  • Bad Andy
    Bad Andy Posts: 847 ✭
    HO-LY PIG
  • gmill880
    gmill880 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭
    ( In my best porky pig voice) bebadabebadabebadabebada  thats just WRONG !!!!!!!!
  • cheyman
    cheyman Posts: 157
    I love fatty's or ABTs (atomic bufflo turds as some call them)...I can't wait to fire up the smoker!!!
    Damn global warming....where are you when I need you!
  • Jetmech_63
    Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Dear God that looks good!!! Take a slice of that and top off a 1/3 lb burger with it....oh the possibilities
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    Dee-lisciou! I am so doing that when I get back!
  • zoom6zoom
    zoom6zoom Posts: 1,211 ✭✭
    Need to serve that with some sausage gravy and biscuits.
  • Luko
    Luko Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    Dude is my hero. For some reason, this cracked my *** up. I mean, I like bacon, but I don't go surfing the web for it while at the same time referencing it in my tag. That's true love...and it's freakin awesome. Please post back here when you make the explosion...assuming you aren't experiencing a myocardial infarction.
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Dear God that looks good!!! Take a slice of that and top off a 1/3 lb burger with it....oh the possibilities
    Oh hell yeah Jet! I was thinking of putting it on a biscuit with some cheese, but your idea is waaaaaaaaaaay better. Oh, I am soooooo doing this when I get back.
  • Tumbler
    Tumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Jetmech_63:
    Dear God that looks good!!! Take a slice of that and top off a 1/3 lb burger with it....oh the possibilities
    Oh hell yeah Jet! I was thinking of putting it on a biscuit with some cheese, but your idea is waaaaaaaaaaay better. Oh, I am soooooo doing this when I get back.


    No, I am thinking just the biscuit and the cheese. I think burger might be a little lean for this...

    And yes a couple of aspirin and 20mg of lipitrol for month... :)
  • urbino
    urbino Posts: 4,517 ✭
    The bun, of course, is a KrispyKreme split in half.
  • Jetmech_63
    Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Long Live MAN FOOD!!!
  • j0z3r
    j0z3r Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    The bun, of course, is a KrispyKreme split in half.
    I don't suppose you watch/watched a cartoon show called "The Boondocks"? The quoted text sounds eerily familiar to a food item that was "created" on one of the episodes.
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    The bun, of course, is a KrispyKreme split in half.
    I don't suppose you watch/watched a cartoon show called "The Boondocks"? The quoted text sounds eerily familiar to a food item that was "created" on one of the episodes.
    The Luther!! LOL, I f*cking love The Boondocks, I can't wait to get season 2 on DVD.
  • j0z3r
    j0z3r Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭
    Same here alien. I only caught a couple of eps when they aired, so I missed out on pretty much the whole season.
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it came on right before I left to come over here, so I only caught the first couple of episodes. I did see the return of Stinkmeaner, hilarious. I like the DVD better anyways, its uncensored.
  • urbino
    urbino Posts: 4,517 ✭
    j0z3r:
    I don't suppose you watch/watched a cartoon show called "The Boondocks"? The quoted text sounds eerily familiar to a food item that was "created" on one of the episodes.
    No, never seen it. There's a local joint that actually sells a hamburger with a KrispyKreme for the bun. Or they used to, anyway. Dunno if they still do.
  • j0z3r
    j0z3r Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    I don't suppose you watch/watched a cartoon show called "The Boondocks"? The quoted text sounds eerily familiar to a food item that was "created" on one of the episodes.
    No, never seen it. There's a local joint that actually sells a hamburger with a KrispyKreme for the bun. Or they used to, anyway. Dunno if they still do.
    Oh I see. When you said that it reminded me of The Luther from said show.
  • bbc020
    bbc020 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭
    I'm sure it's just the itis
  • Tumbler
    Tumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    I don't suppose you watch/watched a cartoon show called "The Boondocks"? The quoted text sounds eerily familiar to a food item that was "created" on one of the episodes.
    No, never seen it. There's a local joint that actually sells a hamburger with a KrispyKreme for the bun. Or they used to, anyway. Dunno if they still do.
    Oh I see. When you said that it reminded me of The Luther from said show.


    Maybe the Luther originated from Memphis... Pretty amazing connection here...
  • smbrink
    smbrink Posts: 406 ✭
    HaHa...Grandad do cpr!!! Riley wake up!!!
  • j0z3r
    j0z3r Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭
    smbrink:
    HaHa...Grandad do cpr!!! Riley wake up!!!
    This must be what crack feels like.
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    Dude Love:
    http://www.bbqaddicts.com/bacon-explosion.html

    Summer can't come quick enough...
    With all this Bacon talk. Fire up the grill and call your cardiologist. ....
  • bacon.jay
    bacon.jay Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......... baaaccoooooooooonn.........
  • MAJORdorMo
    MAJORdorMo Posts: 356 ✭
    Holy hell, that looks amazingly epic! I'd attempt to make it I had a decent grill =/.
  • Jdorais
    Jdorais Posts: 652 ✭
    i am so glad we started the bacon thread again. Guiness was the 5th food group, but now I'm rethinking that. Yes, bacon is now the 5th food group. I'm off to the kitchen. Oh and have you ever cooked your bacon the the oven instead of a frying pan? try it.
  • Matt Marvel
    Matt Marvel Posts: 928 ✭
    Jdorais:
    i am so glad we started the bacon thread again. Guiness was the 5th food group, but now I'm rethinking that. Yes, bacon is now the 5th food group. I'm off to the kitchen. Oh and have you ever cooked your bacon the the oven instead of a frying pan? try it.
    I have, I like it better that way.
  • Jetmech_63
    Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I couldnt help myself...i got bored and had the itch for some pig....lots of pig....All in All this thing came out Ungodly Good, split it with 10 other guys too!

    bocon death
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    Sweet Jesus, you actually made that thing??? If I ate that I wouldn't think twice about smoking three or four cigars all at the same time when I finished. Whew!