It's a funny puzzler
Comments
-
They no fit in boxjj20030:
was thinking of 2 asian gurl in commercial,lolTheWhale:
You really want happy ending from little Asian guy?jj20030:
but do it have happy ending ? lolTheWhale:
What you expect? It made in China!j0z3r:the box broke a little while figuring it out.0 -
TheWhale:
They no fit in boxjj20030:
was thinking of 2 asian gurl in commercial,lolTheWhale:
You really want happy ending from little Asian guy?jj20030:
but do it have happy ending ? lolTheWhale:
What you expect? It made in China!j0z3r:the box broke a little while figuring it out.
hmmm I thought they said I wouldnt fit in the "box"....0 -
LMAO0
-
Might want to get the hearing checked brother. LOLdeejmemixx:hmmm I thought they said I wouldnt fit in the "box"....
Eye exam too maybe? ;-D
0 -
TheWhale:
They no fit in boxjj20030:
was thinking of 2 asian gurl in commercial,lolTheWhale:
You really want happy ending from little Asian guy?jj20030:
but do it have happy ending ? lolTheWhale:
What you expect? It made in China!j0z3r:the box broke a little while figuring it out.
then just send the important parts....0 -
I'm really enjoying this thread, I have been away for a while, it's got me laughing pretty good0




