Illusion cigars wanted

zeebra
zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Looking for a few Illusions fellas. Just 2 in specific actually..

MK Ultra (i think maduro? corona?)

Phantom

Just wanted to grab like one or two of each to try. I have tons of stuff to trade or if you can point me to the right place through PM, that would be great. Go figure, I cant find these! LOL..

Thanks!

Comments

  • lcpleel
    lcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    damn... Shawn cant even find them.
  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    damn... Shawn cant even find them.
    I know right!

    Are these suppose to be regular production cigars? If so, I'll just wait on them.
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wish I could help Shawn. If I could I would and when you find them let me know too....

  • zeebra
    zeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Wish I could help Shawn. If I could I would and when you find them let me know too....

    I know, will do Rick!
  • t_evan50
    t_evan50 Posts: 1,725 ✭
    Yea the MKs are getting harder to find but the Phantoms are still readily available.
  • chemforever
    chemforever Posts: 1,200
    t_evan50:
    Yea the MKs are getting harder to find but the Phantoms are still readily available.

    Havent had the ultra but the one phantom I had was tasty, hope someone has one for you.