Rhamlin
RCY_Cigars
Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Comments
-
Ricky is good people!
"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset
"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown
“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.” Indian Proverb0 -
Well this is what I got today from RCY thanks for the 2 extra sticks by the way.these are all sticks I've been dreaming about. Out of the bunch I've only tried one. Should be easy ro guess which one.
0 -
BtW Rick that humi looks great how you got it laid out brother.0
-
Thanks for trade, I'm trying to build up my trading, lol. Yeah, I like the Gran Habana too. Sweet, got them at the same time. Can't beat that. Hope you enjoy the spread there buddy...
0 -
I have had the pleasure of trading with both BORKs and am happy to say they are both solid. I would trade with either anytime again. In fact, I was trying to get RCY (BIG drive for Rhamlin) to HERF this Sunday but he is too busy playing with guns and bombs for our beloved country.0
-
Thanks, I was told by some of the brothers in here. I better keep it neat and presentable, lol...
0 -
dowjr1:I have had the pleasure of trading with both BORKs and am happy to say they are both solid. I would trade with either anytime again. In fact, I was trying to get RCY (BIG drive for Rhamlin) to HERF this Sunday but he is too busy playing with guns and bombs for our beloved country.
I might try to make it. Will have to see...
0 -
Whoops! Sounds like this Sunday might get really interesting then. I have some stogies in my humi specifically set aside for you...special batch.0



